Squads playing solo! So lame

Orrafice
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Got killed by 3 guys playing as a squad in solo.  

Comments

• Orrafice
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There must be a way for dice to stop this. ie. Travelling together for more than so many seconds, over such a distance, without fireing at each other = cheat and instant death. I'm sure they can make an algorithm to prevent this kind of co-op activity in solo mode.
  • Col_Bumtrinket
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've reported loads of people for this but nothing gets done.  The complete lack of official response is why EA are considered the worst games producer.  Once they have your money they don't care and they have no effective anti-cheat policy because they don't monitor the reports.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 1
    Orrafice said:
    There must be a way for dice to stop this. ie. Travelling together for more than so many seconds, over such a distance, without fireing at each other = cheat and instant death. I'm sure they can make an algorithm to prevent this kind of co-op activity in solo mode.
    There is one fundamental problem with this approach. What if you accidentally end up in the same building(Or buildings that are close together) the with the enemy only to get killed by the game because you were unaware of each other.
  • tempo_rarity
    1019 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was thinking the same thing , having once had a multi-minute 'standoff' in a house where neither one of us wanted to make the first move :tongue:
    (I did , annnd I lost)
    To have suddenly gotten kicked or whatever as we built up our nerve and psyched ourselves up would've been pretty nasty .

To defeat this 'cooperative phenomena' may I suggest the Guns-n-Roses Adaptation methodology : 
    "All (you) need is a little patience" - basically , if you see someone , wait a little bit to see if they have company .
    If you do see that it's a duo-or-worse , then you need to get all Kenny Rogers/Judas Priest/Lynyrd Skynyrd on them .
    As 'The Gambler' , you gotta decide whether (for you) it's 'Gimme Three Steps' or 'The Ripper' .

If YOU'VE Spotted , but YOU'RE not Spotted , may I suggest The PITA Move : 
    Fire a single shot accurately , and then watch the fun - when things 'calm down' , fire again .
    Help get them OUT of the Game by taking them OFF their 'game' .
    It works :sunglasses:  
  • BamBam011
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 4
    Looking forward to COD MODERN warfare looks awesome...won't be back to BF till they pull their heads out of there [edited].
    [edited for profanity]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • tempo_rarity
    1019 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When the command "Jump At Will" arrives , look to the rear of the planes at all of the falling Players .
    'Teams' and 'Duos' have a tendency to jump together and fall together - very close by each other .
    Watch for this .
    So far , it's the best earliest indicator that you may not be in 'Solo' mode .