Tank body customization finally coming in mid August?

YourLocalPlumber
2798 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
So today another weekly ToW reward has been revealed, and it looks to be body customization for Panzer 38t called "Fall Grun". So can we expect to have tank customization feature that was promised to us over a year ago?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9b0PquR.png[/img]

Comments

• VincentNZ
    2692 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, so this either means the game will be feature complete 10 months after release and/or that tank customization will come in a simpler and cut way. Shame that nothing is shown yet.
    Fall Grün, by the way either refers to the "planned" invasion of Ireland, or, much more likely since it is a camo for Czech tank 38t, was the operational name for the occupation of parts of Czechoslovakia.
  • Woodlbrad
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 1
    Hopefully they add them as company coin rewards. We need stuff to spend company coin on when the new progression system launches or the game will just die out real quick. The company coin system is very unrewarding atm.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was a false alarm. The term 'body' was used for a normal tank skin in a previous ToW week as well.

Here's a source backing it up:

• YourLocalPlumber
    2798 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was a false alarm. The term 'body' was used for a normal tank skin in a previous ToW week as well.

So its another false advertisement made by Dice. Imagine my shock.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's more along the lines of problematic wording in their UI, just like all of the assignments that have missing parts, leading to people following the in-game instructions only to find out that they were doing the wrong thing to complete the assignment.

DICE should have changed the term here, especially when you consider that this incident has happened before.
  • CrashCA
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:
    Yep, so this either means the game will be feature complete 10 months after release and/or that tank customization will come in a simpler and cut way. Shame that nothing is shown yet.
    Fall Grün, by the way either refers to the "planned" invasion of Ireland, or, much more likely since it is a camo for Czech tank 38t, was the operational name for the occupation of parts of Czechoslovakia.

No, dragging player is never coming. I suggest allowing wounded to crawl a short distance to cover.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just another way EA can dump Tank Elite Skins in the game.
  • Noodlesocks
    2769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hanlon's Razor applies here.