Weekly BF

Still crashing

TectonicGuns
311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Seems better but still every 6 - 8 games or so...

Comments

• MOBNzik4321
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I crash a ton in planes. I’ve never been lucky or skilled enough to get a kill with a plane, and the three notable times I’ve almost done it and destroyed enemy planes, I crash. This last time was right at the end of a Grand Operations in which my team, and my squad especially, fought tooth and nail with everything we had. A plane was available and we were getting harassed by an enemy pilot. I came so close, but as soon as I see I’ve got this dude, the game crashes while I’m firing my final rounds. I shouldn’t have to tell any of you how bad that felt, especially with how balanced and fun that match was.

Then, get this, it happened in *practice mode*. In the dang Practice Range, all by myself, on an Xbox console, I crashed as I killed the first AI enemy plane. I hope this gets fixed soon, because I buy consoles for one thing. To play games. Playing games without any fiddling around with ini settings and the like, and without trying to adapt my computer to play on low settings. I love ya, DICE. I just picked up this game a couple weeks ago, the first shooter I’ve purchased since 2014, and it isn’t hard to see the potential for this game to be one of the best games of all time. I’m rooting for you guys and this game for your sakes, and for gamers.
  • Venomenal1
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's the middle of August 2019 and the game is still crashing. How much more can we take of this?
    DICE You do know COD MW is about to be released right? Think about it.
  • UncleFester1991
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even after the 4.4 patch, my game still crashes! It crashed 4 times yesterday alone.  That is the worst I have ever experienced.  I am sure that the super-high player counts were related in some way.