The teaming in Solo Firestorm needs to STOP!

2»

Comments

• firechickenfan
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 13
    jroggs wrote: »
    I think I jinxed myself. I just had a match that was on track to be a personal best, and it fell apart when I ran into at least two (probably four) teaming cheaters.

There's a small chance those first two that I killed were innocent, though it's very suspicious. However, there's no mistaking that that last two standing were cheating. And they weren't even trying to hide it. They danced around with each other for two minutes at the end, and they even had their matching Platoon tags active. Completely brazen.

Firestorm really needs to go free-to-play. With the limited player base, it's just way too easy for people to get matched together in Solos.
    [vid removed for N&S]

This is the EXACT same thing I have experienced over and over and over.
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • jroggs
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No I only started recording on my phone once I entered spectator mode for the guy who actually killed me.  I ended up with a few clips of them all running together in a pack and then the V-1 suicide.  What's the best way to imbed videos in the forum?

CPT CALIGULA
    Upload to Youtube and then post the Share link.

It's better to figure out the video-saving for your platform so you can take retroactive clips in the future. It's really easy on PS4, might be more limited for Xbox or complex for PC.
  • RedGooseNC
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 12
    Teaming is rampant in Firestorm. I played 10 rounds yesterday on PC. All but one were won by duos on solo games. I managed to wreck one pair of idiots on the other round that were standing in place looting a body.

• RedGooseNC
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 12
    Teaming is rampant in Firestorm. I played 10 rounds yesterday on PC. All but one were won by duos on solo games. I managed to wreck one pair of idiots on the other round that were standing in place looting a body.
    Evidence: 

• VeryNotNice
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 16
    This just happened a few minutes ago. This is after these **** killed me obviously

[edited for N&S]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • jroggs
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @tempo_rarity I apologize, I thought you were exaggerating. But teaming has gotten completely out of hand, I'm now also seeing it all the time without even looking. Players aren't even remotely trying to hide it, they run together and don't even turn off their Platoon tags. And it is an extraordinary hassle to report in any meaningful way. And we aren't even allowed to properly demonstrate such cases here due to forum rules.

I hope DICE is receiving a slew of reports and taking notice, because this will KILL Firestorm if it doesn't get addressed.