Duo's mode was a very nice option.

Sinister1nfidel
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm wondering why this mode was removed from the game a second time. I really enjoyed the pace of the game when it's an army of two type deal. Plus, it's an additional option for those looking to change it up a bit. Forces players to think differently and to try new methods. Also it really improved communication during the matches. I almost always get stuck with people in a party during squads. Silent teammates was pretty much never an issue during Duo's. That was nice. Can we please get this back? For good this time.

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    1019 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duo's IS back (unofficially)
    You have a nearly 40% chance of encountering 'Duo' by selecting 'Solo' mode .
    Good Luck!
  • Vanticate
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well they decided it was not popular, despite having a vote for it after they removed it the first time. So you can either 1) team up in solo mode and ruin others gameplay. 2) play other similar games with duo mode, PUBG, Apex... well all other Battle Royale games has duo mode.

I personally went with option 2. Not going to bother with Firestorm again, when a game mode which is essential for me, is yoyo'd back and forth by a clueless dev team.