Spawn timers

Christo04002283
45 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I don't why EA keeps putting these useless spawn timers they just waste your time and are inconsistent cause they will go from 7 seconds to 5 seconds or 10 seconds. Just get rid of them. Every EA shooter game theres a spawn timer.

Comments

• NuttysKunKs
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The best bit is when it goes 5...4...3..2..1..10...9...8....

It’s to give the losing team a chance. Dynamic spawn timing.

I loathe it tbh but understand why.
  • MurfCr
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    timer is trash...I can't stand waiting the entire bleed out time only to have another 5 or so seconds added. 
  • Tesityr
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If I may explain them, they are to give a chance for a group of people to queue to Respawn (as opposed to singles), so that a Squad or group of Teammates can then relocated/attack/defend/etc.... 

[I don't like them either and would rather they are 3s max though lol]
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 5
    i was thinking to create similar thread like this - ''Dice, you should stop wasting my time on the spawn screen, thanks'' :smiley:
  • Christo04002283
    i was thinking to create similar thread like this - ''Dice, you should stop wasting my time on the spawn screen, thanks'' :smiley:

The thing is if they're going to have a spawn timer it should at least be consistent, the timer would go from 6 seconds back to 10 seconds or even 3 seconds.
  • Christo04002283
    MurfCr wrote: »
    timer is trash...I can't stand waiting the entire bleed out time only to have another 5 or so seconds added. 

And the thing is that it's in every EA shooter game, it's everywhere! Call of duty modern warfare 2019 is doing a conquest type mode similar to battlefield games and you know they have spawn timers but it's at least 3 seconds not 10 seconds or 12 seconds like Dice or EA stop making the spawn timers long it's tedious.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would be fine with the spawn timer if some of the Dice employees were sent to elementary school where people learn basic maths.
  • Christo04002283
    I don't know why EA keeps putting these useless spawn timers they just waste your time and are inconsistent cause they will go from 7 seconds to 5 seconds or 10 seconds. Just get rid of them. Every EA shooter game theres a spawn timer.