Firestorm solo...but players teaming up.

2»

Comments

• lassarusentwitch
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 4
     There is 3 fact i wanna share with you all since im a good christian.
    1: horses cant fly, even if u drop them from a airplane. its been proven.
    [removed to conform to forum rules]
    3 EA dont care about ppls hacking and teaming in firestorm.
    but if u all wanna apply for a job in a 3rd world country helping them fight "e-crime" a moderator here gave me a link. i can share it with you all.

i only wrote this cause Origin is down and im not playing firestorm.

Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • DonKamillentee
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You took it? Saw you lots of times in Solo ;) Yeah, teamers s***. But killing them, makes fun. I got three guys all the same every round, once they jumped with me to Hansen Farms, I was able to kill 2 of them and - breaking their connection for teaming. Was fun ^^
  • lassarusentwitch
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 4
    yes now i live in Romania and its great here, a beer cost 50 pence pub and the houserent is payed by dice(10 euro a month without hot water and heat) wich is nice. i also got this commandore 64 that im assigned to update the current anitcheat program(hrmpf) with. in 2-3 years i hope i can get salary aswell. everyone sees me in firestorm solo, im not hiding in a bush, im looking for bushes.

Post edited by ragnarok013 on