Anyone else experiencing weird CC amounts received?

Halcyon_Creed_N7
1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
One match it'll say I got 400 CC, but when I check it'll have gone up like 5000. And other times it'll say 550 and I'll get like 150.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah sometimes. I just put it down to the EoR screen being buggy myself.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Yeah, but how do you get 5000 CC in one round (end of round said like 450)? I think a couple days ago I got 10K from a single round (end of round said 600). I'm not complaining about that, just seems really strange.
  • ElliotLH
    9201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Yeah, but how do you get 5000 CC in one round (end of round said like 450)? I think a couple days ago I got 10K from a single round (end of round said 600). I'm not complaining about that, just seems really strange.
    I honestly don't know dude. Half the time I don't even pay attention to that screen as I'll either proceed to the next map straight away or tab along to the statistics and scoreboard. If you have a video or something it'd probably be worth posting to the bug reports section of EA Answers.