Playing Solo Mode? Math Says No , Your Likely Not

tempo_rarity
1036 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 6
I see the ends of Solo Firestorm rounds quite often .
I'm not that good at the killing part but I AM really good at the sneaking around part .
I see lots of Final Circles and nearly-final circles as a result .

FOUR of my past ELEVEN rounds have been finished and 'won' by Duo-playing 'players' , IN Solo mode .
36% of Solo Rounds I've played have NOT been 'Solo' played by all of its participants .

This is quite a dramatic rise in that rate since I first noticed the 'phenomena' weeks ago .
It's gotten so bad that I don't Play Solo to Win anymore .
I Play it to find 'non-Solo-ers' .

Thanks (I guess) for this new Solo vs Duo Game mode .

edit 12:29am
Good News!
Nine rounds Played today with only one round where there was a pair present .
(I shot up 'leader' and one of them must've gotten killed afterwards 'cos no pair won it)
. . roughly 25% is STILL way too high though . 
Post edited by tempo_rarity on

Comments

• RedGooseNC
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 13
    Cross posting...teaming is still rampant in solo Firestorm matches. 10/10 rounds solo rounds had duos. Here's a view to one pair of cheaters:
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • tempo_rarity
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (unless they've already evolved away from this 'tell') 
    A good way to see if a round has any 'non-solo-ers' is to look backwards as jumpers first begin leaving the planes .
    They tend to jump at the same time and then fall very closely together .

When I see that , I fall near them and The Hunt begins . . .