Battlefield V - Update 4.2.2

Comments

• IIIZiPIII
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When are you going to fix the broken audio in this game ? Directional cues are really poor .
  • CartierOne
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Good morning to all,after repairing the game, i have the same problems stuttering and crashing alot of time when i play with dx12, after i change it to dx11 have stuttering and lower fps. 
    I made a new profile for Bfv  and change my drivers alot of times made the last update from windows 10 and all of the settings gpu on and off the same stuff.

• Bolly_GB
    47 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After finishing the "Preparing" my PC download is coming in at 18.90GB! and I was fully patched up last weekend.
  • sabootheshaman
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bolly_GB wrote: »
    After finishing the "Preparing" my PC download is coming in at 18.90GB! and I was fully patched up last weekend.

Read it again
  • immigrants
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i crash to desktop even more after this update ... isn't the gist to FIX these issues .... SMH.
  • KrullBorg
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for your replay, i will tray that later , i will make a new profile in nvidia for the bfv. But im sure 100% it will not fix the problem.
    I’m having stuttering and crashing for about 5 months now and no one can fix it and helpe me to fix it.
    DX12 or11? 

DX12 ,if i play with DX11 i get lower fps. with d12 i have 120-150 fps 

lol for me is the opposite
  • G-Gnu
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 10
    When are you going to fix the broken audio in this game ? Directional cues are really poor .
    Yeah, and the whole game runs even worse then before, effing gr8 patch DICE.
    Quality job.
    Game freezes into oblivion after latest patch, really quality work.
    Post edited by G-Gnu on
  • FROGLOGIC
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Xbox One, no crashes as of yet. Thnx
  • Ra3or_DK
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Before this little patch, the game was finally running smooth. Now it got some lag and small freezes, and the bullets don't feel like they're hitting where you're shooting. It's horrible to play right now :(
  • Bolly_GB
    47 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Patch is good for me on PC - I'm seeing an increase of 20 FPS on DX12 (Win 10 1903 + RTX2080 + latest nVidia driver). Still seeing the occasional freeze on first round of the session  (I'm not tracking any Assignments).

Been playing the Marita small modes all w/e and it is a much better map with 16v16. Whoever dreamed up the B capture on Frontlines is a masochist! I loved it :smiley:   
    The Marita map does seem to favour the Germans on both Frontlines & Conquest IMO. 
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 12
    Bolly_GB said:
    Patch is good for me on PC - I'm seeing an increase of 20 FPS on DX12 (Win 10 1903 + RTX2080 + latest nVidia driver). Still seeing the occasional freeze on first round of the session  (I'm not tracking any Assignments).

Been playing the Marita small modes all w/e and it is a much better map with 16v16. Whoever dreamed up the B capture on Frontlines is a masochist! I loved it :smiley:   
    The Marita map does seem to favour the Germans on both Frontlines & Conquest IMO. 
    B capture on Marita Frontlines is not fun - I guess I'm not in to this masochistic stuff! 100% unbalanced too - one side has too little cover across the bridge and hideous grenade spam tempered with atrocious visibilty makes it the stuff of nightmares. Whoever takes B at the beginning goes on to win every time. Given up on this one I just gets me annoyed.

Domination is actually a lot of fun on this map, nice size and plenty of strategic vantage points with well spaced capture points

No crashing issues for me of late - the constant Conquest map disconnections seems to be fixed.
    Post edited by DrunkOnRedWine on
  • Skitelz7
    923 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Xbox player here.
    The 4.2.1 hotfix got rid of invisible players.
    The 4.2.2 made them appear again and worse than before.
    Just a heads up.
  • Skitelz7
    923 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also, the hit registration is completely broken. One shot deaths are happening way too often and at times it feels like the TTK has been increased.
  • GrizzGolf
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skitelz7 said:
    Also, the hit registration is completely broken. One shot deaths are happening way too often and at times it feels like the TTK has been increased.
    The TTK feels insanely fast again 
  • Marcusspinner
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No crashes as of yet on PS4, and I’m one of those whose game crashed almost every time I played before this patch. A job well done, Dice.
  • BillBailey0
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still no balance when people leave a game because they are loosing or the cheaters annoy them, and while we on the subject, sort out the map and mode rotation, playing a new map to death just makes it boring after a while, get back to the map and mode rotation that bf1 had.
  • Noodlesocks
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no balance when people leave a game because they are loosing or the cheaters annoy them, and while we on the subject, sort out the map and mode rotation, playing a new map to death just makes it boring after a while, get back to the map and mode rotation that bf1 had.
    Game needs map voting back. Especially with all the new maps coming in the next few months.
  • otiscamps
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I embarassed that I bought this game . Never another EA / Dice game , they should be sued 
  • FoxFerocity
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I started to crash in Battlefield V today, never happend before! Whats going on? :(
    I want to play BFV :D