Let's talk... Uniforms...

FROGLOGIC
90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
First off Dice, keep up the good work...  <3 Ya'll deserve a little love after last patch. Thank you...

Not a gripe but I realized there are some pieces of attire missing from my game. I've uninstalled/reinstalled w/ no luck, specifically "The Mechanic" head attire. I had it once before the previous update however can no longer acquire it. I have the lower parts however...? Didn't know if this was a common problem...?


Lil side note: those looking for a great xbox community to enjoy BFV, come check us out... www.SUDTGAMING.com  ;)




Comments

  • WarCrys1s
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Let’s not talk anything. Let’s talk about dice announcing no future support. Cause that’s what should happen
  • FROGLOGIC
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WarCrys1s said:
    Let’s not talk anything. Let’s talk about dice announcing no future support. Cause that’s what should happen
    Ouch... I get it...  :*
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you are missing items then you should probably open a ticket with EA support. 
  • FROGLOGIC
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    If you are missing items then you should probably open a ticket with EA support. 

    You’re right, I’ll do that thnx! Tbh I didn’t know if it was a glitch or they took it back. I just kinda accepted it...
  • LanceKilkenny65
    103 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FROGLOGIC said:
    First off Dice, keep up the good work...  <3 Ya'll deserve a little love after last patch. Thank you...

    Not a gripe but I realized there are some pieces of attire missing from my game. I've uninstalled/reinstalled w/ no luck, specifically "The Mechanic" head attire. I had it once before the previous update however can no longer acquire it. I have the lower parts however...? Didn't know if this was a common problem...?


    Lil side note: those looking for a great xbox community to enjoy BFV, come check us out... www.SUDTGAMING.com  ;)





    When i grew up, boys did not play dress up with Barbie Dolls, I do not understand why anyone cares what their character looks like or why they would spend the time or money to dress them up.  WAKE UP PEOPLE!  it is electronic virtual Barbie Dolls!!!!!   The root word of uniform is "Uni".  It means one.  one form.  One Barbie outfit fits all!   why even waste forum space on these customization discussions.

  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FROGLOGIC said:
    First off Dice, keep up the good work...  <3 Ya'll deserve a little love after last patch. Thank you...

    Not a gripe but I realized there are some pieces of attire missing from my game. I've uninstalled/reinstalled w/ no luck, specifically "The Mechanic" head attire. I had it once before the previous update however can no longer acquire it. I have the lower parts however...? Didn't know if this was a common problem...?


    Lil side note: those looking for a great xbox community to enjoy BFV, come check us out... www.SUDTGAMING.com  ;)







    When i grew up, boys did not play dress up with Barbie Dolls, I do not understand why anyone cares what their character looks like or why they would spend the time or money to dress them up.  WAKE UP PEOPLE!  it is electronic virtual Barbie Dolls!!!!!   The root word of uniform is "Uni".  It means one.  one form.  One Barbie outfit fits all!   why even waste forum space on these customization discussions.

    No we played with Action Man instead.
Sign In or Register to comment.