Game Crashing/Outage error?!

THE_GamesCashier
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
My game keeps crashing continuously! And now my game won’t load and just displays an outage in my area? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I mean this game seems to have ALOT of crashing errors. Sometimes it’ll crash and I’ll have to dashboard & others it’ll simply freeze and I’ll have to dashboard!

I find it very odd that such a mainstream game that’s been out for many months continues to plague the battlefield community with these type of problems...no other game has such issues especially when it’s a main topic amongst the community at large!!!

VERY ANNOYING!

Comments

• larry_54235
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know why this is happening. It's Donald Trump. He claims violent video games are the cause of all the problems in America. So he ordered all violent video game servers to be shut down. After all what is a dictator to do.
  • mudpig44
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting the same problem. Just did some 400 odd mb update. Now won't work. Keeps disconnecting from ea servers or won't load into games. Awesome stuff guys.
    And to think I only just reloaded this game to give it one (10th) more chance.
    Absolutely useless.
    And to think all us long time BFers made fun of the COD franchise after their last disaster. Looks like it's those guys that are laughing now.
  • SithMetal71
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    me too, Dice break more than they fix, useless ****