Mouse & Keyboard separately play against each other deducted from controller players!

SYNTHESIZER90
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
a lot of console (Controller) player are complaining while playing BF. Lot of em as well left the game behind and didn’t play it again. Because WE as controllers players don’t find the entertainment and the fair challenge when we face some whose cheating legally in front of the eyes of every one. It’s hard to aim, shoot nor even follow the uncommon way of moving for those players who are using extra adapters and mouses to make them play and get a huge advantage before everyone else. It’s a fair solution for everyone, to separate them from others and let the only controllers gamers play against each other, while mouse and keyboard gamers play against each other separately on other servers. That way would be fair for everyone. Thanks and Regards to you all.

Comments

• dICEHOUSE
    552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty much an impossible expectation. But! I'm 100% with ya if this will stop the 999,999 thread about this subject turning into a cool million.
  • Lancelot_du_Lac
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My guess is that if K&M were made native, refugees from PC would seriously outnumber those controller players that may leave. Microsoft and Sony don't make money out of servers for PC users - they are free to all. A PC gamer doesn't have to pay to play.

The profit upside of PC players moving across to consoles could be enormous.

For this reason alone, I think that the move to K&M native support will happen sooner, rather than later.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 8
    These threads are like weeds you pluck one out another pops up. Op I've been playing with mouse on console for years and I've never been sure about any other players also using it. How do you know if someone is using a mouse? Isn't it possible you just got outplayed by a better player?
  • HillbillyJohn
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've played against a couple of friends that used M&K and didn't notice an advantage.  Maybe they just sucked, maybe not.
  • Steelcold123
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One can quite literally buy a M&K combo for ~30 usd, and since its not against the ToS and freely available it is not cheating in the slightest, if u find its an unfair advantage go buy a M&K for urself
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 8
    It's starting to feel like there are more of these threads than actual M&K adaptor users and we're getting in to reds-under-the-bed territory. People also like to accuse others of using one of these adaptors without any proof other than their say-so.
  • SYNTHESIZER90
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Guys guys guys! I’m a Console with a controller gamer since a long time ago, played my 1st FPS which was MoH on ps1 and never complained about it. I don’t wanna get K&M though i can afford the best of em. Every game match i get in, i get the first places with the highest score and K to D. I run all the time and look for the other rivals instead of camping in one place but when i meet players with K&M it’s hard to get em cuz of there way of move, no recoil when the shoot and aim, rapid fire using slow shooting rifles when you use some of the adapter, alongside K&M. Sorry but when you see someone who got 70 K to 3 D, then it’s completely not ok while i get my 68 K to 29 D using a controller. I understand that you’re quite satisfied and it is so obvious. I don’t know how do you enjoy it, if you like playing on consoles with K&M, go get yourself a PC cuz they’ve been made for PC and you can’t run it without em. If you buy a console you’ll get only licensed controllers within and not K&M ;)
  • The_BERG_366
    2257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every game match i get in, i get the first places with the highest score and K to D.

no you don't
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/saad_nawar
    stop lying for the sakes of bragging...
  • dICEHOUSE
    552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 8
    Guys guys guys! "......" Every game match i get in, i get the first places with the highest score and K to D. 

Because WE as controllers players don’t find the entertainment and the fair challenge when we face some whose cheating legally in front of the eyes of every one. It’s hard to aim, shoot nor even follow the uncommon way of moving for those players "......"
    ---------------------------------------------------------
     Please. That doesn't make any sense.
  • HillbillyJohn
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    It's starting to feel like there are more of these threads than actual M&K adaptor users and we're getting in to reds-under-the-bed territory. People also like to accuse others of using one of these adaptors without any proof other than their say-so.
    Playing smart is far more effective than what type of input device one uses in my opinion.  
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Playing smart is far more effective than what type of input device one uses in my opinion.  

I'd be inclined to agree for the most part. I understand why some gamers don't like these adapters but I don't personally think they'll turn a poor player in to a great one and from what I gather from comments from the owner of XIM they have a very small market share.
  • dustylamborghini
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 11
    I suck at MnK, even though I started out on CS in the 90's (doctors want me to believe I have coordination problems, but I say "eff 'em"), but I still play regularly with my friends on PC. Some days, when I really can't perform worth a damn on MnK (some days are just worse than others), I go to the DS4 and plug it in with a USB and use it instead so as to at least try to bring my PS4 A-game (C-game) to PC.

Well... I can hold my own on PS4... no problem. But on PC with DS4, you betcha my strategies be worth way, way, WAY less (and yes, my coordination difficulties has made it so I am more objective oriented, winning games or on the top of the loserboard [not always, but often enough] with low a K/D and a [considerably] high score). So on PC, with a controller, I'd say, from my experience, that... you are toast.

Another thought would be that on PC and on console certain aspects of how the game controls are completely different. For instance, when downed in Firestorm, should you have a gun as a sidearm, you can try to aim and shoot some enemies before you bleed out... On console with controller, should you move the stick beyond a certain limit, your arm starts swaying around, making it sometimes completely impossible to aim. This is, I take it, some form of simulation of using your dying breath for one last kill as the darkness is closing in on you... and I like it.
    But...! On PC... This situation is just as every other; just point-and-click; pixel-perfect aim - no sway.

So... If this "simulation" is something that only comes with using a controller, being non-existent for MnK users, then I'd say OP is on to something BIG (!!!).
    (I have still to play a PC game of Firestorm with a controller. So I can't confirm anything, because then, of course, I would've already).
  • ProAssassin2003
    3236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New COD found a solution to this problem.
  • ragnarok013
    2908 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    New COD found a solution to this problem.
    ProAssassin2003 COD will have native MKB support and seperation based on that, however anyone using a Xim should still be placed with DS4 users unless they opt into MKB matchmaking unless I'm missing something.