Howl long are you going to stay with battlefield v ?

oudx02
75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited August 7
Lets hope dice stays with game too yea ?

Comments

• KopaTropa123
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I left a few months ago, I didn't think that they provided the "weekly" content they promised. waited months for a new map... too many reused guns from bf1, and the bugs, freeze frames, stuttering, ttk. had enough. I'm waiting for cyberpunk to release. or i'll be playing bf4.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Considering I've played it on Xbox, PS4 and pc and had to unlock everything all over everytime I probably will keep playing as long as there are no games with similar large scale battles. Maybe COD MW?
  • dcs500
    1387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ll still play it, I just don’t feel the need to play a lot of it, it gets pretty boring pretty quick. I probably play BFV in a week the same as I would of played BF1/BF3 in a night.
  • dICEHOUSE
    552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not much longer. The thing that made Battlefield into what it is today is the immersion in which the game places you. BFV does not have this effect whatsoever. It's depressing really when you want to come home, relax and just play any stress away. Maybe fixing the inconsistent visuals, gameplay and just crappy internet play might help crawl out from the grave dug that's just getting deeper. If this game measured quit %'s,  mine would be in the high 80's.
  • KingRofty
    478 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with @dICEHOUSE , BF1 made you feel you're always in the middle of a battle/war, but somehow you never get that feeling with BF V.
  • Basey101
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m totally fed up with all the updates, just give us all the maps when we pay a lot of money for the game in the first place
  • StormSaxon
    562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Untilbattlefield 6.
  • 63Countryman
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 said:
    I’ll still play it, I just don’t feel the need to play a lot of it, it gets pretty boring pretty quick. I probably play BFV in a week the same as I would of played BF1/BF3 in a night

This is exactly how I feel. Hopefully the new COD will hold up to the hype. I haven't bought a new COD since MW3
  • Major_Pungspark
    1389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I stopped playing for longer periods already, but I seem to still have managed to play for 200 hours, I probably will not make it to 300, but who knows.
  • ps_865
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I stopped , moved to BFH and BF4 (and some BF1)
  • kenpokillz
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoyed the marita maps. This new abomination they make us play is nauseating. I’m sitting this round out. Maybe dice will let us play the game we paid for at some point and stop with this weekly garbage. Conquest is terrible. Breakthrough is terrible. Operation is worse than terrible. Only modes that are any good are frontlines and rush. Worst part is marita is by far the best map.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It would help if I could play the game-modes I want to play. This week I am struggling - I'm tired of the Conquest and Squad Conquest. 

Last week was good with Marita Domination - very cool map.

Mercury Frontlines was ace too, I wish I could pick these maps to play rather than being spoon-fed like a child.
  • StormSaxon
    562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It would help if I could play the game-modes I want to play. This week I am struggling - I'm tired of the Conquest and Squad Conquest. 

Mercury Frontlines was ace too, I wish I could pick these maps to play rather than being spoon-fed like a child.

You can freely choose what to play you know.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 19
    StormSaxon wrote: »

You can freely choose what to play you know.

Huh?!
  • RazorXXV
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 20
    After BF4 I vowed I would never pre-order again, but then I pre-ordered BF1 and BFV. After Five, I feel confident that I will not pre-order another game, but I spent a lot of money and on a Deluxe Edition of this game, so I will stick it out and continue to play this game; but, honestly I am not looking forward to the next game in the series.
    Post edited by RazorXXV on
  • StormSaxon
    You are not forced to play conquest.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    You are not forced to play conquest.
    Whoa smart, tell me how to play Frontlines instead !?
  • StormSaxon

Yeah. Think I’ll not pre order. I might go deluxe if they go back to premium. But if it’s live service I’ll not bother.
  • msob2nd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think battlefield has run its course
    Battlefield bad company 2 good game
    Battlefield 3 good game
    Battlefield 4 when it came out you could not invite a friend to join your squad for the first three months not so good game
    Battlefield 1 so so game better than
    Battlefield 5 this is the worst game they ever came out with

Battlefield was supposed to be the call of duty killer everybody thought yes a game we’re everybody please as a team not just running around jumping and killing each other .Battlefield had a good story to the games up to battlefield 5 then everything went south if you want to sell games to females that’s fine but get the story’s right
    They had females in Russian military as
    Sharpshooters And they were in the French resistance But I cant say what they did in the French resistance . What gets me you only play as Germany’s are the English we’re is the American army

• msob2nd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think this is the last battlefield game I ever buy .Because the next battlefield game they come up with . They are going to say that this is the best game we ever made
    It’s the most immersing game ever made
    They everybody pre orders the game. And when it comes out everybody rushes out to go by it. Thinking to them selves they said this is the best game that they ever made
    And then you go home in Anticipation you start playing the game and then it hits you
    They got me again. I just bought another half made game again.But they said it was the best game they ever made
    Until we stop buying their half made games
    It’s never going to stop
    Because the only thing they are looking at is the profit