Howl long are you going to stay with battlefield v ?

Comments

• KingRofty
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with you @Bopper7629

Played Iwo Jima, got bombed senseless by planes. Played Mercury, got bombed senseless by planes. The pilots do not attack each other, they just go on bombing run after bombing run. It will most probably ruin BF V like the Ilya Muromets ruined BF1.

And why does my Suomi feel so weak now? It's absolutely terrible.
  • Bopper7629
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I just jumped in a game to see stats on other players, the game was half way done with breakthrough...96 kills and only 8 deaths...The next closest guy on their team was 72 kills and 4 deaths...WTF both were in planes most of the game...Its close to impossible to kill tanks to...I hit a tank with 3 direct hits from a the PIAT and it still had 36 health left...All of my stats are so screwed up right now, I can't even enjoy the game. It seems with the IWO JIMA update, the Japanese are favorite way too much.
  • KingRofty
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The hit registration on the new maps are just awful. Seems like you can never have it all with BF V. I stopped playing for now. 
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    as long as they stay with wwii
  • StingrayX
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly, I am a huge BF fan and I left about a month after launch. It just didn't feel like Battlefield to me. I joined again though after Chapter V started and oh man, what a change. Everything feels new and fresh, a lot of modes, maps, things to unlock, etc. I'm sticking with it from now on until Bad Company 3 (high hopes)
  • Aldor27
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty wrote: »
    The hit registration on the new maps are just awful. Seems like you can never have it all with BF V. I stopped playing for now. 

Try squad conquest there are much better performance. 64 player's server's performance are very bad bfv
  • KingRofty
    Aldor27 said:
    KingRofty wrote: »

Try squad conquest there are much better performance. 64 player's server's performance are very bad bfv
    Thanks, I will give it a go!
  • rameskiller
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I Might Be Leaving After Chapter V It Does Not Feel Like A Battlefield Game I Been Playing Since The Closed Beta & I'm Not Happy With DICE & EA What There Doing To This Game On Par With Bugthesda/Bethesda But One Thing For Certain They Listen To Half Of There Community & I Bought Chapter V Booster Pack & Chapter V Premium Booster Pack Plus 1050 Battlefield Currency & Never Received Content That Paid For
  • frankzappaVT
    36 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    well im an older player who has LIMITED exp with previous bf platforms for console........I do know that finding helpful friendly players is at times a serious chore. The game would IMPROVE immensely if playstation could involve an algorythm where players who enjoy squad based teams could be matched together. I hear alot about cheating and im sure its here i just dont know how to spot it as easily as a seasoned player would i assume. I do know that i was laying prone revivng squadmates at d on iwo jima (bedpan commandos task) and was tagged by a suomi gun FROM B through about 3 and a half feet of volcanic rock. The kill radius on grenades is a joke in this game, as anyone who has seen a nade go off kill radius is seriously lacking as well, seems like little nuances that could have improved everyones play experiance were overlooked by developers?
  • The_BERG_366
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    well im an older player who has LIMITED exp with previous bf platforms for console........I do know that finding helpful friendly players is at times a serious chore. The game would IMPROVE immensely if playstation could involve an algorythm where players who enjoy squad based teams could be matched together. I hear alot about cheating and im sure its here i just dont know how to spot it as easily as a seasoned player would i assume. I do know that i was laying prone revivng squadmates at d on iwo jima (bedpan commandos task) and was tagged by a suomi gun FROM B through about 3 and a half feet of volcanic rock. The kill radius on grenades is a joke in this game, as anyone who has seen a nade go off kill radius is seriously lacking as well, seems like little nuances that could have improved everyones play experiance were overlooked by developers?
    grenades had more splash radius in bf1 for example, especially when the game launched. We saw how it ended: grenade spam everywhere. it would go as far as people continuously throwing grenades before actually shooting enemies just because it often secured a kill. This kind of meta is not improving the experience in any way whatsoever. 
  • 300_OMEGA_08
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If they keep catering to bad players I’ll find something else. Everyone hates what they can’t beat but let’s keep adding things to make it easier for average players dice.
  • KingRofty
    The worst enemy to encounter on the BF V Battlefield, is a level 1 player with a Sten. I'm convinced these guys get 500 health to start off with, cos they are simply impossible to beat in a gunfight. /takes conspiracy theory hat off
  • ps_865
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Moved to MW and BFH
  • DCAT627
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Until the next BF title comes out
  • DCAT627
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty said:
    I agree with you @Bopper7629

Played Iwo Jima, got bombed senseless by planes. Played Mercury, got bombed senseless by planes. The pilots do not attack each other, they just go on bombing run after bombing run. It will most probably ruin BF V like the Ilya Muromets ruined BF1.

And why does my Suomi feel so weak now? It's absolutely terrible.
    Two guys with fliegerfausts = no plane pain 
  • frankzappaVT
    grenades had more splash radius in bf1 for example, especially when the game launched. We saw how it ended: grenade spam everywhere. it would go as far as people continuously throwing grenades before actually shooting enemies just because it often secured a kill. This kind of meta is not improving the experience in any way whatsoever. 

huh, it must be hard for them to implement things that would help but dont get taken advantage of one way or another.

• The_BERG_366
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

that's surely an issue sometimes but I fail to see how more splash damage helps the game in the first place.
  • frankzappaVT
    maybe only allow certain classes to spawn granades like twice a match idk>
  • WetFishDB
    2329 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    I’d left a long time ago.  Was just too much chore like before (spawn, go get ammo because for some reason you don’t spawn full).  Engage with enemy, apply health pack and wander back to the nearest health station as it’s daft to try and flank/capture a flag without a spare.  Try a flank, killed by an MMG camper with zero reaction time.  Oh, and here allow a load of campers to act as the ‘Tank Hunter’ from BF1 with guns that have a OHK with body shots over a wide  range.  Just made the game not very rewarding or enjoyable to play.

Now I know not all of those things are being addressed, but reading about some of the change that might be coming and I might come back to see if they make the game more enjoyable.  See if they help address the campy/prone meta and increase the fluidity of the game.  I’m interested to see what else might be coming.
  • SirBobdk
    5315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I`m more positive after the pacific maps. More of this and I`m going to stay.
    But we still need rental servers and a new AC.