Howl long are you going to stay with battlefield v ?

Comments

• KingRofty
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pacific Maps are good, I'm hoping for a Russian Offensive with Stalingrad and Battle of Kursk in the mix. Now that would be amazing!

@WetFishDB Let me know when you're back on BF V, I'll Panzerbuchse you in the face, just so that you feel at home again. I'm nice like that. :smile:
  • Bopper7629
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am going to go back to bf4...Don't like how they nerfed the mmg or lmg so why bother when a medic can kill you faster than a lmg now...Not much fun at all anymore
  • creepNpeep
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haven’t bothered with BFV for a while now.
    It’s not going to change.
    The problem is DICE has removed the fun from battlefield.
    Bad company was probably the most fun I have ever had in my gaming history.

BF1 looks awesome. Truly stunning visuals.
    I enjoyed it a lot.
    But then they had to start changing stuff and it killed it for me.

Seriously, DICE, why the sudden obsession with scope glare?!
    It killed the game for me.
    That and not having a proper hardcore mode.

I decided to play BF4 the other day.
    It was the battlefield game with quite possibly the worst release in history.

The game is really choppy and isn’t smooth at all.
    The graphics are very “PS2”, but you know what, it was actually fun.
    And most of the time, that’s enough to keep people playing.

People messing around for kicks, doing funny stuff with C4, all sorts that just makes the game fun to play.

Dice, you better pull something outta your butt next time round because as it stands, I’m done with battlefield.

My advice, go back to your roots and stop trying to change what was a winning recipe.

• Lotusninja_Akira
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am waiting that Insurgency Sandstorm would finally arrive for consoles. It's trailers and actual gameplay videos from PC makes me salivate :D
  • NoamChomskyRules
    61 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll leave when the 5.2 update drops. Guns with no recoil that take 10 bullets to kill at medium range...pathetic!
  • Skill4Reel
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It seems like I play this game maybe once every two or three weeks, and when I do.  I get annoyed with it and quit the match before it ends.  Any game in the Battlefield series was my go to when turning the console on before BFV.  Now I spend most of my time playing Destiny 2.  It is interesting how games like The Division 2 and Destiny 2 have clan features that Battlefield has never gotten. 
  • KingRofty
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It seems like I play this game maybe once every two or three weeks, and when I do.  I get annoyed with it and quit the match before it ends.  Any game in the Battlefield series was my go to when turning the console on before BFV.  Now I spend most of my time playing Destiny 2.  It is interesting how games like The Division 2 and Destiny 2 have clan features that Battlefield has never gotten. 
    Not just you, me as well. Bored out of my skull with BF V. BF1 is still fun though.
  • Celsi_GER
    861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My last BF, too, and I have stopped playing a few days ago when Iearned about update 5.2.
    It's all the t same since BF2: Once you are happy with your gameplay and your favorite weapons, they release an update and reset everything for you.
    I don't need this.
  • twisted83
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Left after the first Greek map was released.
    Imo the Battlefield franchise has only gotten worse after Bf3.
    The only FPS games worthy of my time this generation were Rainbow 6 Siege and Overwatch.
    Post edited by twisted83 on
  • Aldor27
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    My last BF, too, and I have stopped playing a few days ago when Iearned about update 5.2.
    It's all the t same since BF2: Once you are happy with your gameplay and your favorite weapons, they release an update and reset everything for you.
    I don't need this.

same here they just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ up again 😐. Medics weapons are weak now 😐 just shot 2x headshot and enemy don't die.
    Post edited by Aldor27 on
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Aldor27, use the EMP ( more damage and better firerate than the MP34 and other weapons) or try the jungle carabine... ;) 
  • Darkness14267
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This game doesn't have enough maps. I also dont care for the map design. With the recent patch i dont feel like learning everything again. Who knows about 2021. I think the people who made bf3 & 4 aren't with dice anymore.
  • SirBobdk
    5316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    longer if they make more maps like the pacific and even longer if they keep the 5.2 ttk with some weapon tweak
  • soobs58
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    until something else comes along that isn't cod
  • frankzappaVT
    36 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So i keep going back.........had a lvl 200 plane on wake island making me very pissy but i eventually got on top of a warehouse on f flag and torched him! frankzappa555 if your wanting a squadmate who communicates and supports his squad 24/7, im gonna stay until my thumbs give out
  • creepNpeep
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try to keep up, Dice 🙄

No mention of battlefield either.
    No longer competition to COD anymore, it seems 🤔

https://apple.news/AtrETlPudSpKcHhX1jRwQmA
  • creepNpeep
    Thought I’d see if anything ja I proved since update.

Errrm, yeah.
    Nothing.
    Things are actually more broken.
    Weapon customise during battles is broken to hell.
    Man, this is hilarious.

Dice, give up.
    Your game looks like a PS3 game and plays just as bad.
    Same wooden feel with substandard graphics and gameplay.

Do us a favour and re-employ the people who made BF1.

Because the team from Kellogg’s you have working for you haven’t got a clue what they’re doing.
  • Professor_Mayhem
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tell me when the next Battlefield will release, and I'll be able to answer the question.  :)
  • CarlBruijnseels
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Without hardcore there isnt much fun.
    With the new TTK its more frustrating then fun.
    How do you explain that you shoot somebody in his face less the 1 feet away. And he/she/it shoots back and kills you?
    Some levels need 50 v/s 50 or 64 v/s 64 instead of 32 v/s 32.
    Game balance? All lesson of the past are thrown away and left over to statistics.
    There is no more feeling with this game.
    Are there better games?
    They Will come. Or are there but on PC.
    Perhaps that Will awake those developers.
  • creepNpeep
    This game is so screwed.
    Changing attachments on weapons is broken.
    Go to change attachments and all you can change is skins.
    But it also changes your attachment but doesn’t tell you what your me changing to.
    Sitting broken.
    Hit reg is whack.
    SLR’s and sniper rifles weak as hell.

This game is not a joy to play at all.

Not to mention the budget graphics.

Just what the hell have dice done.

It’s a joke.