Howl long are you going to stay with battlefield v ?

Comments

• firemsn
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yeah, hit registration, or absolute lack thereof, makes this game frustrating.  Another thing is what one person can see vs another.  I have been killed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ tons by someone I just can not see.  Once was by a tank that evidently was right in front of me.  Like 5 feet.  It's just so stupid.

• firemsn
    another thing that's stupid is to have a game where people actively hunt and kill other people make bad words hidden.  What a bunch of pantywastes
  • kenpokillz
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel insulted playing this game. I’m done. It’s embarrassing how bad it is.
  • kenpokillz
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Edit): until they remove Rush from the rotation again.
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just play the ToW assignments on Thursday, usually takes an hour or so and then Im glad to be done with it. Game is borderline unplayable since the last 'update'. I've moved on to other games now and doubt I'll ever go back to BFV as a regular.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have been moving on to other games long time ago...
    but wanted to give BFV a go a couple of weeks ago... This is was happened...

Loaded into Breakthroug on Iwo Jima as defender.. I think it was the second set of objectives off the beach...
    2 seconds after spawning in on a teammate I got killed by enemy plane... No audioque or whatsoever of an incoming plane just:
    SPAWN IN
    ORIENTATE FOR 1 SEC
    BOOM
    DEAD...
    got revived by a friendly medic just to be blown up by the same pilot 10 seconds later...

U N P L A Y A B L E

OPTIONS>>>CLOSE APPLICATION>>MOVE ON!
  • kenpokillz
    (Edit) they removed rush from the rotation.
  • firemsn
    just deleted it, so not any longer for me

• DigitalClarity10
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Abandoned game and deleted from hard drive a few days ago. Picked up BF 1. I am doing much better at it and enjoying it more. So many things were wrong about BF 5.
  • ps_865
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the BF4, BFH, BF1 and BF5 installed on my exteenal PS4 external usb drive and play them all, but BF5 the least
  • Sammy_SUN1
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 8
    Left it 6 months ago. Not playing BF1 and MW. Both are amazing in their own way. and FUN. a game should ENTERTAIN us. We play for fun.  Not make everyone frustrated. BFV didn t entertain at all. Anyway...hope DICE and EA get their mind together and change the management that drove BFV into the ropes from the first month they launched. 
  • DigitalHype
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm no longer playing BFV. The only reason I haven't uninstalled is because I do want to experience the final content drop in June (assuming they actually do it and don't make up some excuse). Then, I'll uninstall. I've gone back to BF4 and other games.
  • Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Until BFVI comes out
  • Tosasan_HUN
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i uninstall the game and the client back in march and i only read forum/reddit but i dont see any positive post to reinstall the game. i hope they can undress the arrogance and start lisening to community but all the lie and deaf ears moment i dont think i reinstall the origin/bf5 again. i dont interest to next bf title they kill all my feeling agains this title except to disappointment and shame.
  • UltraMG42CamPeR
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Til I get the next one
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just do what I have been doing and jump on for the odd round.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I uninstalled it ages ago. I actually spent more time solo in combined arms testing mechanics and gameplay design than playing the actual multiplayer game. I never even played a single campaign mission. This is the first BF game I wouldn't have bought on release but got it free with my GPU so I have no investment in it.

It wasn't just the ill-advised politically correct direction and that put me off. I found the mechanics for spread-to-recoil, attrition, and the visibility design so off putting in the beta that I never enjoyed the gameplay from the first moment.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Socom Navy Seals should of been the COD killer.  Since Battlefield cant finish off COD.  But Sony was a bit weird having different companies make Socom games after the first two games.  Socom 3 they tried to be like Battlefield increasing players counts to 16vs16 and vehicles. Where Socom 1 and 2 were only 8vs8.  Socom 3 and Combined assault on PS2 and 16vs16 was a bit choppy and laggy for internet back then and the systems output was pushed to the limits.  PS3 Socom Confrontation was buggy right away. I don't know about PS3 Socom 4 since I sold my PS3 after Confrontation bombed.  But Sounds like Socom 4 was suppose to be like COD.  But I hope PS5 has a Socom game.  I need a new classic shooter.  COD and Battlefield and all these Battle Royales are a bit lame these days.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    403 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well I'll stay n the game until I got all my guns gold and record it .Than I'll delete it
  • Titan_Awaken
    1276 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Left just over a year ago. Never thought about reinstalling it. BFV had its chance and it blew it.