Howl long are you going to stay with battlefield v ?

123457»

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Since me and my Platoon discovered CoD Warzone (and mostly ping based matchmaking), we haven't played BF V once ... we did have an evening of BF1 and I think that will happen again.

Maybe I will give the last "big" update (and new map) a chance for a couple of rounds, but I think I am done with BF V, I really dislike the "hardcore lite" and all new mechanics and mostly the lack of ping limits, trash netcode and no ping based matchmaking.
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had'nt it played for ages, I dug out the disc and downloaded the 'update', but then felt absolutely no inclination to play it, I'll probably look in when (if) the new stuff drops, but doubt I'll ever play it again with any regularity.
  • Trokey66
    9093 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played BF4 again last night - it was a right hoot.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just played 1 round to give the patch a try ... back to BF1 and CoD Warzone it is ...

Arabic high pinger on EU server with 3x scope without glint weapon dominating the server with his trash connection was a good reminder of why I love the ping based matchmaking in Warzone