Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Week #7 - Elevated Aggression

Braddock512
1325 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V

Grab the "Waterproof" skin set for the M30 Drilling, experience the Marita map with our 32-player modes of Frontlines and Domination, and rank up your ToW Chapter 4 XP .

Let’s look at the tasks. Remember that the exact mission requirements can be found in game in the Tides of War menu.

MUTUAL SUPPORT - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
As a squad, revive squadmates 20 times.

SOFT SCIENCE - 25,000 CHAPTER XP
Heal yourself or squadmates for 1000 health.

HARD CURRENCY - 25,000 CHAPTER XP
Resupply squadmates ammunition for 2000 score.

MUDWRESTLER - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Kill or down 3 enemies using melee weapons or bayonets.

ONE AFTER THE OTHER - 4,000 CHAPTER XP
Kill or down 3 enemies in a life.

MAESTER MORTIS - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Kill or down 12 enemies in a round.

BRUISER - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Inflict 2000 damage.

SET UP, KNOCK DOWN - 25,000 CHAPTER XP
As a squad, spot or kill 100 enemies.

– Braddock512

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict now with the Battlefield™ V Deluxe Edition or Standard Edition on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. Play the full game with Origin Access Premier or try it first for 10 hours with EA Access or Origin Access Basic*.

Sign up today to receive the latest Battlefield news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.

Follow Battlefield on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Hop in and join the Battlefield Community on the Battlefield Forums, and discuss with us on Reddit and Discord.

*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE
ea.com/ea-access/terms AND origin.com/store/origin-access/terms FOR DETAILS. © 2019 Electronic Arts Inc.

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 7
    Excellent, Marita Frontlines!

Looking forward to playing this tomorrow.....
  • Nutcrusherr
    287 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Play the full game with Origin Access Premier or try it first for 10 hours with EA Access or Origin Access Basic*.

You can play the full game with basic as well. Not just 10 hours anymore.
  • johnkapa1
    239 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    great another useless weapon skin.
  • Ameriken05
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 8
    Put Rush/Frontlines back into the game as a combined server option for all maps.  Or a permanent combined 32-player mode server.  Surely there would be enough players to populate such a server type?  I feel like Frontlines/Rush fans are cut from the same cloth.  I know I'd love to play both mixed together.  Give us our free! :) 

CPT CALIGULA
    Post edited by Ameriken05 on
  • BrianLocal1
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 8
    The resupplying sqauadmates for 2000 ammo is the only one i'm having issues with.  I finished all the others allready.  Find a place to spot on frontlines and the final assingment goes by fast.
    Post edited by BrianLocal1 on
  • zenn_nme
    815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The MMG playstyle meta (bush proners) is horrorable with this type of playlist and should be really looked into.
  • Gunaya
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Put Rush/Frontlines back into the game as a combined server option for all maps.  Or a permanent combined 32-player mode server.  Surely there would be enough players to populate such a server type?  I feel like Frontlines/Rush fans are cut from the same cloth.  I know I'd love to play both mixed together.  Give us our free! :) 

CPT CALIGULA 

YES, please! I completely agree with you, as BF veteran player (except BF1 - bought PS4 little bit late for it, but played some games) I felt dissapointed that Rush was not part of BFV but then I played Frontlines and god I loved it from start! For me this modes defines BF and I can´t express how angry and dissapointed I feel after removing of Frontlines. I don´t have any mode now which I can enjoy and play. As things stands now, this is last BF I bought, because althought I love this game from start, this things with removing core modes (at least for me) are too much. And this company and people there should think about their actions, because they are loosing people which love this game... 
  • grrlpurple
    837 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations to the AAA developers that put a spawn location in the out of bounds area on Marita frontlines 🙄
  • Nhamsiyuno
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hard currency has a fitting name. It takes way too long.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    in the recent weeks the gameplay got from bad to worse.
    camping and MMG BS has skyrocketed and the weapon-balance is still an absolute joke. are these issues even on the devs-team radar anymore?
    the classes are so badly balanced i am surprised if the guys developing them were not allowed to see what the others are doing. how come two classes are so hard-locked into their engagement "zones" and the other two can do as they please with next to no drawbacks? can you please explain this to us mere mortals
  • BrianLocal1
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How do you repair enemy vehicles?  Do you have to be the driver with self repair or does somebody have a wrench?