Weekly BF

Things that can save Battlefield v from COD

georswag123
8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I want to say some things that can save Battlefield v from COD.
1. Battlefield v needs an offline mode. COD has all it's modes able for offline. A mode like grand operations with a bit smaller maps than the actual size will be amazing.
2. I see the trailer about the Pacific theatre and i can say that was awesome and great job about it but i believe after the Pacific theatre it will be great a trip to the eastern front with soviet union and all the historical battles that happened there ( Stalingrad, Kursk , Leningrad , Vienna , Berlin ) and after that a trip to the western front with americans and more historical battles such as( D-DAY , Ardennes , Bastogne , Aachen , castle Itter ) will be amazing.
I believe those things can save Battlefield v from COD and it will make battlefield to rise again .
Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Shadders_X
    483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    They could rename BFV to CoD - Call of Doodie. 
  • johnkapa1
    224 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 8
    They need to fix the game and make sure they support the game for another full year after the launch of the pacific. Also They need the pacific to launch on time and with at least 3 maps so it doesn't get too boring. Battlefield V really needs a crap ton of maps tho to survive cod. 
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    874 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    deleting the entire game might work to save it.
    seppuku might be the last thing for them to do

• LinkZeppeloyd
    791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    It's just not gonna happen, OP.DICE/EA have clearly written off BFV and are now focusing on keeping costs as low as possible while still providing just enough drops of honey to prevent us players from fleeing in too large numbers.Meanwhile all the heavy-hitting developers have been moved to other projects that have better prospects of adding revenue.

I agree, BFV has been Anthem’d. BFV’s Cataclysm, er sorry Pacific Theater, will not turn the ship around.
  • georswag123
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some players doesn't like multiplayer because you need to be focused all the time and that's not relaxing , that makes you feel stress and sometimes rage . The games are meant to be for relaxing. For those who like multiplayer battlefield is a good game but all the games needs to have at least one good offline mode .
  • DrunkwoIf
    301 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    BF5 can not be saved. but if they want to save their franchise they need to look back to what made BF2 great and go from there.
  • NLBartmaN
    3336 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CoD used to have ping limits in previous games, that alone is enough for me to switch to CoD.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The fact that we're talking about saving bfv from cod proves bfv can't be saved.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13101 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Who plays fps shooters offline ? :/
    I still play BF2 and bf1942 "offline",  it's also handy for when servers are no longer populated so I can see the reason for the need for it.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lahoo_Eckbert said:
    Who plays fps shooters offline ? :/

I still play BF2 and bf1942 "offline",  it's also handy for when servers are no longer populated so I can see the reason for the need for it.

Campaign or are there bots?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13101 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Campaign is linear storylines in modern games,  bf1942 and bf2's "campaign" is just multiplayer with friendly and enemy bots 
  • SlowOldWarrior
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    It's just not gonna happen, OP.
    DICE/EA have clearly written off BFV and are now focusing on keeping costs as low as possible while still providing just enough drops of honey to prevent us players from fleeing in too large numbers.
    Meanwhile all the heavy-hitting developers have been moved to other projects that have better prospects of adding revenue.
    Correct, except the "heavy-hitting developers" left Dice before BFV.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    they could hire 10 forumfielders and we'd brainstorm map concept designs that elevate conquest, rush and operations and make BFV the greatest shooter of all time. Just give us 2 weeks then the designers can put the concepts to work.

One can day dream.