This Week in Battlefield V

Things that can save Battlefield v from COD

1235»

Comments

• NWOslave
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Modern Warfare is about to take bfv out to pasture and put it down. anyone playing after the fact is a glutton for punishment and needs to re-evaluate their loyalties.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If COD doesn't scratch the legacy BF itch, and BF5 surely doesn't, I will probably find a new hobby - I hear good things about fly-fishing.
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If COD doesn't scratch the legacy BF itch, and BF5 surely doesn't, I will probably find a new hobby - I hear good things about fly-fishing.

Sound fun and relaxing, well if your the type person, who can enjoy out door.
    NWOslave said:
    Modern Warfare is about to take bfv out to pasture and put it down. anyone playing after the fact is a glutton for punishment and needs to re-evaluate their loyalties.
    There other games  play, also i think Dev said BFV could take a year too develop or more definitely find something better with your time.

• rock1obsta
    3803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ping lock servers and bring back the Premium Pass.
    Your live service has failed.
  • georswag123
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about an offline conquest mode like instant action ? I've played instant action on battlefront ii and the ai was impressive , i believe that if they take the ai from battlefront and re-skin it for battlefield then the game will have a good offline mode.