Increase the recoil significantly for all automatics across the board

2»

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    More smokes would be welcome but there really is quite a lot of recoil already (Lewis Gun can ignore this, please don't nerf). Accuracy reduction is a different question.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What the flying fart.....
  • SirTerrible
    1634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What the flying fart.....
    Ahh, it's in my eyes!
  • NLBartmaN
    3046 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just remove the 3x scope without glint and no extra recoil is needed.

Will instantly make the game 10 times better.
  • SirTerrible
    1634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    Just remove the 3x scope without glint and no extra recoil is needed.

Will instantly make the game 10 times better.
    But we need the 3x scopes to better see the people hiding in bushes! But bush hiding would be less useful if the wookies didn't have their 3x scopes. Ahhhhh too complicated, now we gotta remove visual clutter and fix visibility!
  • Bolly_GB
    47 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play as Assault mainly and always with Assault Riffles so I can PTFO. The amount of mid to long range engagements on my way to the objective is outrageous, I don't need more **** recoil delaying me from attacking the objective.
  • Pelliy
    2221 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just do it for the Sars that's it and increase ttk on mmgs