Banned

Slumpy_Jeremy
postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
My account was banned from battlelog I have tried months to get my old email and I got it back but coming here to find I was banned and I play on console ps3 literally I tried jailbreaking my ps3 but I was scared of the Secunces so please this account was created by me and my brother when we were like 15 I don't know what we have done please my account I need it

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 8
    Go to ea.com/help and submit a ticket.

No one on the forums can help you with account related matters.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12841 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You account over on Battlelog is not showing a ban,  So you're at least not banned on Battlelog.

This could be a sony ban,  Or an EA Account ban,  None of us can really tell you..

Check your emails and see if you have any from EA or Sony regarding this,  alternatively visit this link if you believe your account has been actioned :  https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/