Bring back Kick Vote!

MAJWolfcookies
582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Probably on of the best features in the history of BF franchise, this feature needs be brought back!!! Especially given the number of terrible campers playing in the wrong server. BFV is awful as it is, but the non-PTFO teammates make it much more worse. Bringing it back would be epic.

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5970 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Please tell me when "vote kick" was an official option in bf series? On custom servers with Procon enabled, sure. But officially? Not really.
  • Player_rs688is9
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just think this aint a Good idea. And trust me i have wanted to slith the throaths of many in This game for being trashier than a trashcan, i think it just would get the trashplayers to vote out the Good ones.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good idea for private servers only. Preferably with an an option to allow only server members to start a vote
  • MAJWolfcookies
    582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It'd be great if you could initiate kick vote and toggle the reason:
    a) excessive camper
    b) terrible sniper
    c) horrible spm
    etc...

• ProAssassin2003
    3712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Custom Servers is Trash and I never liked them. What happens is they put all bad players on one team and all good players on admin team.

There is so many badmins it's not worth the effort to add Custom servers.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2060 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It'd be great if you could initiate kick vote and toggle the reason:
    a) excessive camper
    b) terrible sniper
    c) horrible spm
    etc...

Enforcing your list would immediately clear the majority of players from most servers. Only valid reason would be to kick for blatant rage cheating. Vote kick for non-obvious cheating would just punish skilled players as false positives.

• disposalist
    8745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I can't remember a single successful votekick in BF4.  Too many people were content to have a cheater as long as they were on their side and it required a large proportion of votes on both sides to be successful.

Also the number of salty hackusations FAR outnumbers the legit cheaters.

Theoretically, votekicking is a good idea, I just can't see how it could work.
  • DaMutha1
    1379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Terrible, awful idea.  Go play casual in Siege and see how it works out.    12 year old boys cannot be trusted with a kick option.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    Not all admins = badmins
    Collateral damage can be expected. That's life.
    Even a failed vote sends the message that certain players aren't welcome and can flag attention of admins. Especially if cheating.
    Enforcing PTFO or GTFO