Servers!

kondorasGR
81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I just quited playing today,the reason is many high ping players,180+,the server performance was awfull and most players quited the game oc.They dont have a ping kick feature?Also it was strange that happen in all 5 matches i tried to play...

Comments

• bigguyhawaii
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Asians are being forced off the infested Asian servers. With some of them using some type of enhancements
  • ragnarok013
    2908 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The Asians are being forced off the infested Asian servers. With some of them using some type of enhancements
    bigguyhawaii do not try to turn this into a cheating thread.

• TNA_SneakyMonkey
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    He wouldn't be wrong though.
  • I9sixty2
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dont you dare
  • -Antares65z
    1611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 10

Why not? Because the truth hurts?  Your employer is ordering you to suppress freedom of speech because they refuse to fix their game that millions of people paid good money for and now feel ripped off. 
    Post edited by -Antares65z on
  • l4chy
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice Beijing, next will be the re-education camps, when sensorship fails. Behave or else.
  • 21_Anarchy_21
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ever since the last patch the pings have gone in the servers for me anyway.
    And if I join a quick game seems to put me in a game where my ping in 200 +
    Now I have to just make sure I join a Europe server manually and my ping goes back to normal

Think its another glitch in another mashup patch
  • 5hadyBrady
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Why not? Because the truth hurts?  Your employer is ordering you to suppress freedom of speech because they refuse to fix their game that millions of people paid good money for and now feel ripped off. 
    It's a privately owned website. When you own your own private website, you get to decide what's on said website. It doesn't do anything for their reputation in the end.  If somebody posts usernames or mentions individuals while discussing this topic, it's likely to result in harassment If the player is being falsely accused, that's not good. However, 9 out of 10 times, nobody even mentions a username or any individual, sooo.... lol
  • ragnarok013
    2908 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

-Antares65z  Because we are not part of the anti-cheat team and we don't need 27 copies of the same thread saying the same clogging up the forums obscuring the other topics of discussion.  Your only course of action to make an impact on this topic is to continue to report suspected cheaters linking relevant proof in your report and let the anti-cheat team do their job.

Please refer to the official statements about anti-cheat: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/179806/discussion-our-anti-cheat-approach-to-battlefield-v#latest

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/anti-cheat-in-battlefield-5

How to report cheaters in BF5 https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/160934/how-to-report-suspected-cheaters-in-battlefield-v#latest

• 5hadyBrady
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

-Antares65z  Because we are not part of the anti-cheat team and we don't need 27 copies of the same thread saying the same clogging up the forums obscuring the other topics of discussion.  Your only course of action to make an impact on this topic is to continue to report suspected cheaters linking relevant proof in your report and let the anti-cheat team do their job.

Please refer to the official statements about anti-cheat: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/179806/discussion-our-anti-cheat-approach-to-battlefield-v#latest

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/anti-cheat-in-battlefield-5

How to report cheaters in BF5 https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/160934/how-to-report-suspected-cheaters-in-battlefield-v#latest

This strategy doesn't seem to be working though. Somebody can start a thread on "best weapons in BFV" and it will turn into a thread about people complaining about cheaters. Somebody can start a thread about best vehicles, and it will turn into a thread about cheaters. Perhaps the current model is contributing to the problem? There are obviously some problems with this game that manifest for the vast majority of the players, and this is clearly one of them. I'm not sure why we would be interested in making sure other topics can be heard, if the ones affecting the most players aren't even being dealt with in the first place. The ends don't justify the means. On one hand we're pretending to care about more discrete topics, but on the other hand, nobody's dealing with any of this stuff in the first place, so it doesn't really make sense. And I say that because the publisher ask players to come to these forums and report this stuff, and give feedback. So the players are using the forum correctly. The system is just broken.
  • STOPchris
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

No, our only course of action is to put EA out of business by NOT buying their games anymore. We have tried everything else to get through to EA and nothing works. 
  • -Antares65z
    1611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I think you're missing the point of many people here griping about the cheating. EA has done NOTHING to counter the cheaters ruining their game.  Reporting cheaters to EA's anti-cheat team is a waste of time. What anti-cheat team? You mean the office with Anti-Cheat Team on the door, yet you open the door and nobody is in there?     
  • NN_Buzz12
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bigguyhawaii said:

Like the one posted Aug 5 but was allowed? The one regarding how to adjust servers to minimize cheaters from getting on regular servers?
  • JollyJester
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I will never purchase a Dice product again, might be one of the worst Dev Teams. I will happily switch over to CoD MW just to spite EA/Dice with my money going over to IW. Its funny you bring up cheating and you are shot down but Dice hasnt did a damn thing to combat this. BFV is a total failure.  
  • I9sixty2
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I will never purchase a Dice product again, might be one of the worst Dev Teams. I will happily switch over to CoD MW just to spite EA/Dice with my money going over to IW. Its funny you bring up cheating and you are shot down but Dice hasnt did a damn thing to combat this. BFV is a total failure.  
    Thats funny...... your gonna switch to the most cheater invested game in the history of pc gaming and what did they do to combat that ???
  • ragnarok013
    Since the thread did turn into a cheating thread it is being closed just as I stated.
This discussion has been closed.