Baron von Zorn Uniform

Vespervin
1311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 13
I was wondering if it will ever be possible to acquire this uniform again. I didn’t own the game during the event but I would love to have it because, inaccuracies aside, it looks awesome.

Thank you.

The uniform.

0RiUlYu.jpg
h6I8Y3M.jpg
beJBhGl.jpg
Post edited by Vespervin on

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I bought the rights to it.
  • Alice2voltS
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    is a great skin,i missed it too
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5394 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I bet EA will be selling it for real money next time.
  • Godmodegta
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is quiet a nice outfit. P.s this is only image i found on google.

• full951
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't see why this and all event skins are not available. Bfv, you don't have to emulate the popular BR's season pass
  • Vespervin
    1311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's a picture for reference. I'll add it to the original post.

• Godmodegta
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did they ever add in Tiger skin for guns, and I'm also waiting for the Axe melee too return and be Cc purchable, and that been a while.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IDK but I really liked the look of the wanderer skin and I bought it with company coin.
  • Vespervin
    I actually found better pictures. I'll add these ones to the original post instead.

• bunningsSnagz
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It blows my mind why they don't just make all outfits purchasable in the armory that have at some point been out in the armory. There has to be some stupid money making thinking behind it.
  • Nutcrusherr
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 13
    Godmodegta wrote: »

This is for recon mastery assignment. Most of it.
  • full951
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It blows my mind why they don't just make all outfits purchasable in the armory that have at some point been out in the armory. There has to be some stupid money making thinking behind it.

It's forced rarity. Completely unnecessary.
  • Trokey66
    8277 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Godmodegta wrote: »

This is for recon mastery assignment. Most of it.

This.

Just get your recon to max level and POOF, you should get it!
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The term you are looking for is 'Fear of Missing Out'. It's a commonly used tactic that is used to create artificial scarcity in video games. 

Here it is in further detail:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_missing_out
    https://psychcentral.com/blog/fomo-addiction-the-fear-of-missing-out/
    https://www.businessinsider.com/why-we-experience-fear-of-missing-out-2018-4
  • OrionPherrit
    446 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I picked it up awhile ago and love to rock the jacket on city maps. Gasmasks are useless & ridiculous in this game (should be in BF1), and you can have mine or pick 1 of the dime a dozen other variants. °o°

Just buy Noblesse Oblige for 750 batcoins when next it rotates on the exchange to get a very similar jacket, though it lacks the general’s embroidered collar patches. If you want the SchutzStaffel officer’s cap, try to obtain Canis Horriblis or Demolisher. The pants are standard German goosesteppers — nothing special & easily substituted.
  • Elephante33
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dont worry it seems that getting those skins really isnt a question of playing the event, since they appear in the armoury for CC a month or so later :P 
  • Vespervin
    Dont worry it seems that getting those skins really isnt a question of playing the event, since they appear in the armoury for CC a month or so later :P 
    I hope so. I would love to wear this outfit on all my characters.