I think I finally found the reason I hate this game.

ProAssassin2003
3315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 10
The amount of Bad players. I'm done being nice. Just seen a guy go 5-45 as I'm carrying my entire team on my back. The game has issues but I play with Randoms and it's infuriating being on loser teams. Go play something else. My God.

I want to win if you don't go play the Campaign. I'm so freaking fed up with these players dragging the fun out of Battlefield.

😠😠😠😠😠😠

For the love of God some Clan pick me up. 2.80 kdr and I only play the objective. Sorry to be so negative but it's extremely bad. Never have I seen such incompetence. When half a team is like 3-20 you mine as well just jump off the cliff and Quit the game.

I'm a player who trys to get a team motivated and cap objectives and support my team but you can't motivate Vegetables.

Bring on the PC Babies I'm ready.
Post edited by ProAssassin2003 on

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »
    Who cares? Does that K/D help you in the real world?

No. You don't need KDR to have a Brain. The Fact is people suck at the game and runs the game for players that want to not get steamrolled. It's the harsh truth.
  • ProAssassin2003
    edited August 10
    PackersDK wrote: »
    Sorry, but I have zero sympathy for your point of view.

Your awesome kdr is probably largely due to players you berate like that. It’s a part of online gaming. We can’t all be as good as you. 

No. Trust me a guy going 5-45 isn't doing anybody justice. And I don't want sympathy I want people to get it together and quit screwing around.
  • Godmodegta
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some player wanna have fun, which i don't mind, Also they might not be bad player, they could be doing gold skin challenge, I think it would be nice add Causal mode and Hardcore mode divide player's base from competitor player's.  But mostly there is lot more new player's, that are getting shredded by old player's.
  • Shadders_X
    479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi,
    It does remind me of a game where i was 14-0 against a specific player. The player manages to kill me and starts to tea-bag myself. 

It was hilarious - the irony of my kills against them, and their response of tea-bagging as if to say i had be pwned, was really funny. 

Regards,
    Shadders_X. 
  • sabootheshaman
    1043 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The hero we need.
  • pajsner
    65 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can always use the Git Gud word in chat OP

• ProAssassin2003
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    Hi,
    It does remind me of a game where i was 14-0 against a specific player. The player manages to kill me and starts to tea-bag myself. 

It was hilarious - the irony of my kills against them, and their response of tea-bagging as if to say i had be pwned, was really funny. 

Regards,
    Shadders_X. 

T Bagging is so 90s
  • PackersDK
    732 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PackersDK wrote: »
    Sorry, but I have zero sympathy for your point of view.

Your awesome kdr is probably largely due to players you berate like that. It’s a part of online gaming. We can’t all be as good as you. 

No. Trust me a guy going 5-45 isn't doing anybody justice. And I don't want sympathy I want people to get it together and quit screwing around.
    I’m not saying the 5-45 guy should get a medal, but he’s part of a spectrum of players and obviously in the less skilled part. No way the rest of your 32 man team suck that much. And no way you encounter that poor players every match. And sometimes they’re on the opposing team. So to claim it’s  the thing wrong with the game is completely absurde. 

This thread is nothing but a whine. You can’t make players better at a game that they are. You also have no idea how individual players with a low kdr has contributed to the game. 

That said, instead of waiting for a clan to “pick you up” (lol) why don’t you actively find one yourself and get some decent squad mates? It might improve your experience. Won’t make the 5-45 players disappear from your team though...

• bigiain
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Spotting was the tool to help the poorer players, people cried out that it was a crutch and that they wanted a more realistic and hardcore experience. It's like they hadn't seen the player base before.
  • ElliotLH
    8181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ProAssassin2003 said:

Shadders_X wrote: »
    Hi,

Regards,

Shadders_X. 

T Bagging is so 90s

It's one of the more sophisticated forms of video game communication and should be cherished. It's a timeless activity.

Some things never go out of style.
  • Noodlesocks
    2771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the problem with BFV is DICE neglected the team-play aspect of their own game on all devices. you just cant communicate in any effective matter with the team outside PC chat and even that is at best unreliable and that is already assuming ppl have it active.
    i can't mark tanks for planes reclaimable unless i pick the tank-hunter combat class or a spotting scope from recon. but since i mostly play medic i am just unable to.  
    i can't tell friendlies there is at least one enemy in the building they are rushing into, as well as being unable to have them call out enemies to me.
    BFV just shows how far half-arseing a game can get you. there was potential once but DICE made sure to squander every last bit of it in the ground and make this the most COD like BF game to date.
    gun-play for example is so mind boggling bad. we have in BFV two classes that can reliably do almost everything and then recon/medic to either serve as cannon-fodder or glorified foot-rests.
    higher powered scopes are a must 9/10 times and ppl rather use their explosives on infantry then go after the tanks which in themselves are broken as well.
    TTK favours reactionary gameplay as well the TTD issues just add to the problem.
    DICE really needs to look inward for the next game and see how much they alienated almost their entire community in the span of one year. BF1 had its flaws sure but at least it worked reliable and the weapon-balance was made with all classes in mind not just the assault-action class. i mean what is the assaults weakness in BFV? all i can think of is not having auto-healing/regeneration and DICE has watered down their own "attrition" system already to a point where i am surprised they even implemented/keep it in the game 
    It is unfortunate that when they removed 3D spotting, they didn't bother to compensate for the reduced ability to communicate information with any other feature. Proximity chat would be an amazing addition to help with this but even that would not be a perfect fix. There needs to be a lot more functionality to the in game communication features. The ping system could do with a bit of a rework. Red pings should show up for the entire team and better visible at range. Heck, I'd even go as far as saying the radius of which a red ping should trigger could do with being a bit more lenient since it's a static marker and not a 3D spot.

The comm rose is pathetic in BF5; even Battlefield 1942 almost two decades ago did it better. What functions are in the comm rose don't even give any extra notification to teammates. Need ammo? health? a ride? your teammates aren't going to know cause the HUD doesn't provide any additional info. There's just no way in the game to effectively communicate information with your team. It's one of the reasons I mostly only play with friends because basic communication is so very lacking.
  • DasScharminkel
    61 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The amount of Bad players. I'm done being nice. Just seen a guy go 5-45 as I'm carrying my entire team on my back. The game has issues but I play with Randoms and it's infuriating being on loser teams. Go play something else. My God.

I want to win if you don't go play the Campaign. I'm so freaking fed up with these players dragging the fun out of Battlefield.

😠😠😠😠😠😠

For the love of God some Clan pick me up. 2.80 kdr and I only play the objective. Sorry to be so negative but it's extremely bad. Never have I seen such incompetence. When half a team is like 3-20 you mine as well just jump off the cliff and Quit the game.

I'm a player who trys to get a team motivated and cap objectives and support my team but you can't motivate Vegetables.

Bring on the PC Babies I'm ready.
    while i can agree on little else you write =) this we see eye to eye on.
    if i set foot in a game where i play against others it is to win, plain and simple. there is no fun in losing, there is no fun in being dragged down by teammates who don´t understand the simplest mechanics of flanking or playing with real effort for that matter. what good is someone who cant hit the broad side of a barn or runs down the same route over and over again only to get shot down.

the downside however is i´m simply not good enough to be of any benefit to a clan, either in terms of skill or time to train properly. back in the day i´d practise grenade toss in bf1942 till 4 am in the morning, slept 12 hours and were there for warmup prior to a clanwar. the good days where your spare time wasnt drained by work and such.
    i love and cherrish every time some clan guys let me play in their platoon and often to their surprise see me on par in terms of kd and points. it really surprises them that a random guy follows and performs.
    they are sadly not used to it anymore, when in reality it should be the norm in a game you depend on your teammates.
    i´ll never understand why people endure constant 5:50 stomps ( out of arena shooters with a superior sparring-partner).

on an ideal server you´d find like minded players with similar skill set and experience, this would be a good way to balance matches. i don´t mind a loss if the killing is good but i definately don´t endure a whole round with 300 tickets difference only to get killed time and again without the chance to play my part. no matter how good you are you can´t kill them all alone.

i often scream at the top of my lungs when i witness some "special performance" by my teammates, out of sheer frustration, this might be the main reason i use voicechat only my closest buddies.
    i feel uncomfortable with strangers and they arent used to my "vocabulary" either =)