Achievements Not tracking

irvinman11
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
My achievements are not tracking properly. It seems like after each match the counters reset and start all over. I have played every level on conquest, scored over 150,000 points and captured 10 flags in frontlines but the achievement wouldn’t pop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and have the same issue. Pretty frustrating. Anyone else have this problem or have any ifeas for a fix?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some (maybe all) assignments are bugged right now. I haven't seen any fixes so far either.
  • DavidMBaker
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They reset each time you leave a server. I've managed the frontlines one, launch maps, etc... over the last few days but you need to stay in the same game and just keep playing through until it pops. At that point you can decide if you are near any others or come out. It does mean that you can't manage some of the other aspects as effectively as I'd like...
  • DavidGB291
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've noticed this. I've just started playing Battlefield V. Some of the achievements that aren't long winded I've managed to do in games. Others, like 'globetrotter' or the achievement for scoring 150,000 haven't unlocked/aren't tracking. The globetrotter says 12% complete, then when it goes higher for playing on the launch maps, next time I log back on it's at 12% again...
    Hopefully this bug is fixed soon.