Tank on top of C hangar on Aerodrome.

YourLocalPlumber
2793 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited August 14
Can someone explain how did that happen? I didn't see any flying tanks that used dynamite to get there. This very tank was rolling around D flag a few moments earlier and then out of nowhere I see it this.

Post edited by EA_Joz on

Comments

• barnesalmighty2
    1476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You just drive it up the side of the building bud. There is some clutter that makes it possible.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I could be wrong but I vaguely remember ElliotLH posted a video showing a guy doing it a few weeks ago.
  • barnesalmighty2
  • ElliotLH
    8166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I could be wrong but I vaguely remember ElliotLH posted a video showing a guy doing it a few weeks ago.

Yeah I was curious after people mentioned it so experimented. You can use the same method to get on top of the other hangers too but they're not as stable.

I got reported twice after that match so don't risk it any more.
  • Godmodegta
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess player would report you for that, imagine, you put fear into enemy, when they saw you.
  • ElliotLH
    8166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly don't blame them as it's quite brutal if a tank is up there, on Breakthrough anyway.
  • barnesalmighty2
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Yeah I was curious after people mentioned it so experimented. You can use the same method to get on top of the other hangers too but they're not as stable.

Well dice never did anything about the under mappers in metro in BF3 and bought the exact same exploit into bf4 version too, so those reports are pretty meaningless. All that is, is broken map design I wouldn't even call it an exploit just very poor map design.
  • olavafar
    1941 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Imo if you can get there without any kind of external software it is either OK or it is a bug. It should, in my mind, not be regarded as cheating. The only thing to report here is that it can happen, then DICE will have to decide to change the map or not.

There are many places in different maps that are hard but not impossible to reach. A typical method is to climb somewhere and then destroy your way up there behind you.
  • ElliotLH
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Well dice never did anything about the under mappers in metro in BF3 and bought the exact same exploit into bf4 version too, so those reports are pretty meaningless. All that is, is broken map design I wouldn't even call it an exploit just very poor map design.

Yeah they never sorted out the ceiling glitch on Locker either. I suspect they'll leave this one alone too.