End of game problems

5hadyBrady
404 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm posting this in PC because I know it affects this platform more than console due to player count. Every time the match ends, half the server leaves. Every. Single. Time. It kills servers because there's no consistency. I don't know why half the server leaves after every BFV game? It didn't happen in BF2, BF3, BF4, BF1. This has been happening since day one with Battlefield 5. I've just noticed the vast majority of the times I close this game it's because the game ends, half the server leaves, and I'm tired of playing games for 15 minutes with a half empty server. If I join another server, it just keeps happening.

Comments

• MrOC7
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    5hadyBrady wrote: »
    I'm posting this in PC because I know it affects this platform more than console due to player count. Every time the match ends, half the server leaves. Every. Single. Time. It kills servers because there's no consistency. I don't know why half the server leaves after every BFV game? It didn't happen in BF2, BF3, BF4, BF1. This has been happening since day one with Battlefield 5. I've just noticed the vast majority of the times I close this game it's because the game ends, half the server leaves, and I'm tired of playing games for 15 minutes with a half empty server. If I join another server, it just keeps happening.

Only speaking for myself, i either get bored which happens often or i rage quit due to cheaters, bfv just doesnt do it for me. I find when i do play it , all i think of is how good prev bf titles were, resulting in me quitting and playing earlier titles
  • TFBisquit
    1329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, the game is actually a game of running in circles. That gets boring pretty quick.
  • DubstepperTee
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF doesn't balance the server either so when the next round starts, one team has 15 more players than the other. Then more leave.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, many leave because of the number of cheaters and the lack of dealing with it. It may be the maps too, and thats why there should be votemap in this game.