XBOX Operations populations?

MogwaiWarrior
706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Don’t play much BF1 during spring/summer but since fall is coming around I’ll be playing every weekend. Are Operations games still easy to find?

Comments

• Emporer2
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They are if you hit "join any operation". If you click on a specific operation, it sometimes takes you to a lobby that isn't full yet and you wait around hoping enough people join in.
  • PackersDK
    731 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I’m on PS4, and if it’s anything like on there you’ll have no problem finding games.

You will however probably just have to accept what “join any Op” puts you in. And it will usually lean heavily towards the Operation Campaign maps. I’m already pretty fed up with Gallipoli...
  • Ronin9572
    840 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PackersDK wrote: »
    I’m on PS4, and if it’s anything like on there you’ll have no problem finding games.

You will however probably just have to accept what “join any Op” puts you in. And it will usually lean heavily towards the Operation Campaign maps. I’m already pretty fed up with Gallipoli...

Lol, just a few more days.
  • Ronin9572
    840 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don’t play much BF1 during spring/summer but since fall is coming around I’ll be playing every weekend. Are Operations games still easy to find?

X1 has the lowest player population, but you should be able to find an active Operation. Don't use quickmatch though, use the server browser. Usually the 1st week of an Operation is the most active. Some Operation campaigns are more popular than others. Good luck!