Looking For A Home

Lady_Azure_Soul
23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello all, I’m looking for a group mainly because I’m sick of always playing alone. I’m a Medic, so my KD isn’t the best but it is because I am always in the danger zone reviving lol. I have a mic but I don’t always use it. I am over 18 and a team player. Not looking for any clans with crazy requirements. Please msg me if interested.

Comments

• Aussie878289
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Check out Tactical Gaming, if you like what you see and think it’s for you, put in an application

https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/57971/
  • DrachenjagerAOD
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 12
    I play BFV with a great clan, Angels of Death, that has over 700 members in its Battlefield division, so you'll ALWAYS find someone to game with on our dedicated TeamSpeak and Discord. 

We are casual with no crazy requirements. If you're looking for active players that promote sportsmanship over personal performance, we're probably a good fit for you.

Send me a friend request if you're interested. Origin ID: DrachenjagerAOD
  • thesparrowclan16
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rage is a uk casual platoon
  • pale_rider4
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If your still looking we are starting up an old platoon. Message me psn: Pale_Rider_4