PC Flyers

GrizzGolf
927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I have asked this before and I was wondering what set up do you have for flying and what layout on the KB/M set up are you using?

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    12613 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    One thing I regularly hear of players doing,  Is unbinding Space bar from weapon fire,  And bind Space bar to "pitch up" so that you only need to use mouse left/right to make turns,  Holding space when it is binded to pitch up allows you to continuously do loop-de-loops.
  • zenn_nme
    747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 14
    Although I don't fly as much as I did as in BF1, I'm using the standard -keys only- (been flying like this since '42).
    Two changes I've made are; a dedicated key for 'rearview' (V) & a dedicated key for 'zoom' (LShift) while in cockpit view.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have everything at default except for 2 things:

1: Space bar is binded to Pitch Up instead of Fire.
    2: Free Look/Rear View is binded to one of my thumb buttons on the mouse.