Weekly Debrief

I can't play this game

gold2123
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited August 12
I trying play this game really tried(250 hour).Every match unbalanced teams.Game always put in me losing side.Next match game not fix balance and we playing 15 v 30 match and nobody comes.I really tried play this game but i so boring every time same things this is disgusting i cant play this game.First time i regret buy a battlefield game.Developers always getting empty patches.They not fix balance.I look again Battlefield 1's balance better than bf 5.Why developers didnt ctrl+v battlefield 1 matchmaking system? its easy not hard.

Comments

• krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 13
    Its okay i get ya
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It all good, aint no shame in how many hour you put into this game, its unfinished game, trust me lot player outrages what was release and bugs especially Deluxe payer unstalled this game, Spend your time on game then this game.
  • BmberTTV
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What do you consider balance in a fps game? There is no balance needed. How would you balance it? Based on kill? Score?. Don't blame a whole game for your failure of having an actual impact for your team. I played all BF since 1942 and since BF3. This is by far the best BF. People can cry all they want. It's a FPS, get skill or keep dying
  • mrtwotimes
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Then don't
  • gold2123
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It all good, aint no shame in how many hour you put into this game, its unfinished game, trust me lot player outrages what was release and bugs especially Deluxe payer unstalled this game, Spend your time on game then this game.

My kda 2.33 win rate %77 what can i do it is not enough?

• VOLBANKER
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BmberTTV said:
    This is by far the best BF.
    Apparently you and 2-3 other people think so...
  • PackersDK
    757 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BmberTTV said:
    What do you consider balance in a fps game? There is no balance needed. How would you balance it? Based on kill? Score?. Don't blame a whole game for your failure of having an actual impact for your team. I played all BF since 1942 and since BF3. This is by far the best BF. People can cry all they want. It's a FPS, get skill or keep dying
    So... games start 15 players versus 30 because the 15 players are twice as good?  Lol.

BF5 can't even get the number of players right, never mind skill balancing.

Last I heard they'd changed it to work on an algorithm that takes account of win-loss sequence and player retention calculations and not even to do with a fair match up.

But "This is by far the best BF"?  Lol.  BF1 had balance issues, but BF5, like in so many other areas too, actually made it worse.
    Playing Operations on BF1 and Breakthrough on BFV I’ve noticed that not only do games often start with uneven teams, but is it almost always attackers (who surely need the number advantage) who starts outnumbered!

I suspect it’s because attacking side is the less popular side, and some quit when they join and discover what side they’re on. But still, then the game shouldn’t begin.

It’s a complete joke attacking over open ground on Arras or Hamada and realising it’s a 19v32 advantage to the MMG prone and ready defenders. 
  • StormSaxon
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 14
    OP, You have a win rate of 77%. So youre wrong. You can’t always be on the losing team. In fact almost 8 times out of 10 your on the winning team.
    So why claim you are always on the losing team?

I only have a 50% win rate, which is the same as every other BF game I’ve played (a few percent here or there).

And you kill 2 people for every death.

You might not like the game which is fair enough but why the exaggerated misrepresentation of your experience?
  • scottith
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Iv stopped playing for the last 3 weeks so I feel you. It's not worth you time. Find something new
  • krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 18
    I love how these people think that op being on the losing team is the only reason he is quite the game
    Post edited by krliathbirdeate on
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not uncommon to be in completely under strength team facing off against a full team with one or two clans thrown in just in case it won’t turn in to a complete stomp.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    816 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OP, You have a win rate of 77%. So youre wrong. You can’t always be on the losing team. In fact almost 8 times out of 10 your on the winning team.
    So why claim you are always on the losing team?

I only have a 50% win rate, which is the same as every other BF game I’ve played (a few percent here or there).

And you kill 2 people for every death.

You might not like the game which is fair enough but why the exaggerated misrepresentation of your experience?
    The issue for me isn't with winning or losing. It's more that the imbalance between map design, gun play and lack of matchmaking leads to either frustrating routs or boring uncontested wins, both are just as bad as the other. 
  • Dank_Jeezus
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

BmberTTV wrote: »

This is a really funny joke right?
  • StormSaxon
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 18
    I love how these people think that op being on the losing team is the only reason he is quite the game

Probably because the op said.
    “I’m leaving this game. I’m always on the losing side”
    Which was a lie.