BFV is ruined

Mhill2029
108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 13
I will not go into details, but after a few days away from the game I returned to have the worst experiences I've ever had. If something isn't done soon, this game will be dead within a few more months. I cannot see it continuing to have a player base into 2020 if things aren't addressed...

This is likely the last BF title I will buy, and I was hugely enthusiastic about this franchise for years. But from my observations, DICE/EA have got too complacent and either simply do not care or they do not have the same calibre of teams working on the game like they used too. There is no excuse for what players are experiencing on a daily basis from a AAA title like this. It's not like this is your first outing on a game, you have over a decade of experience behind you. It's upsetting that many players still have much passion for your franchise, but their voices are falling on deaf ears. 

BFV is a fantastic game, and would be the best in the franchise if the obvious was dealt with. But as it stands i'm deeply disappointed in lack of action or stance against those that are out to destroy the game for others.

Regards...A disappointed fan who's candle is going out.

Post edited by Carbonic on

Comments

• Mr_Pettsson
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 13
    it is almost dead. .they wont show the player count but it cvant be many playing this now. seeing the same players all the time and same suspect players and now a lot of chinese players in europe to try and fill the servers. if it is more then 2000 active players in europe i will be amazed :pensive:  , No anti C , No real server browser (joining matches with 20 tickets left gets me raging) Poor performence, lack of content.. worst bf game ever..  And im a veteran since BF2 :(
  • g0merpile
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    YP it is dead
  • Trokey66
    8171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Without details, this is just another whinge thread.
  • Carbonic
    1213 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking thread as it has no content to discuss.
    I refer you to the threads that give feedback about what they think is wrong.
This discussion has been closed.