This Week in Battlefield V

2 EA

PeRFeCToLX
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I want you to create Battlefield 3 soldiers more mature and confident. I don't like the game cause of this.

Comments

• PeRFeCToLX
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As well I don't like killcam. Can you please remove it?
  • PeRFeCToLX
    2 hit kill for air vehicles should be back
  • PeRFeCToLX
    Igla is short. Game is too boring, guys. Please bring back march patch or better no - february patch 2012. And to insure you - I didn't write anything bad to anyone, I was just silently playing.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1822 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    DICE doesn't have any plans to do something for Battlefield 3. So, don't expect what you posted above. Just play the game if you like it.
  • PeRFeCToLX
    Is there anyone alive?
  • Trokey66
    8361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Holy necro!

This must be a record!
  • Jeffmaxs6
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE doesn't have any plans to do something for Battlefield 3. So, don't expect what you posted above. Just play the game if you like it.

That should be BF model. I loved BF3, but hated BF4. But the nail in the coffin was nurfing and changing the game mid way. Change the game to please one person, while ruin another persons game. I like to progress in the game at my own pace and learn how to use what ever is in the game or how to counter it. But can't pick up where I left off when the game changes under our feet like BF4 did. You like something, but then it gets change is so wrong to me and effected my whole out look. Like why even bother, why even care. Pretty much after BF3, BF games were no longer worth full value, because a game is not a game, if it changes. And more like you have to keep up with the updates to learn what works and doesn't work.  I'm for ever lost and can't even get excited about another BF game, because I know they will just ruin it for someone, while pleasing others. I'd like to see it go back to stop changing the game and any DL would just be maps.

• PeRFeCToLX
    Where are you people?!
  • PeRFeCToLX
    Still nobody?
  • StarscreamUK
    7285 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    you were answered a few posts above.
  • PeRFeCToLX
    Anyone with good views?
  • StarscreamUK
    7285 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You wont get any updates.  You have already been answered above.
  • PeRFeCToLX
    edited September 15
    It's pathetic that noone is here
  • PeRFeCToLX
    If someone left server the win of his team should still count to him. That was more fair.
  • StarscreamUK
    It's pathetic that noone is here
    You have been answered.
This discussion has been closed.