Battlefield V - EA PLAY & Best Community in the World Emblem Giveaway

124»

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BLADE-CFI wrote: »
    where did you get the new emblem ?

I believe the codes on the first page were updated.
  • XxR47H431xX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    all EA-play badges redeemed 😔
  • laydnerf
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All best community badges redeemed ☹️ was in a dam meeting at work 😩

Will try the next round at home 🙏🏻
  • FoxFerocity
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When is next round?
  • laydnerf
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks!

Got the first from EA Play
    • 3WEN-4ZWE-CW5M-FPY6
    and this one for best community: 
    • 4QBM-7DXZ-435J-9UTK
    Love the franchise!
  • BLADE-CFI
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This code was used
    3BEY-6NAN-7UDR-GLEW
  • Braddock512
    1272 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Last round is live. 
  • Player_name_Null
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    finally got it,i missed 2 rounds
    so excited about it
  • dearcici
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crycry
  • gabrne_8904
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 16
    Hi all, I've redeemed successfully both emblems but they don't show up in the companion app, do I have to get them from the armory first?
  • Godmodegta
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi all, I've redeemed successfully both emblems but they don't show up in the companion app, do I have to get them from the armory first?

Yes, if they are not in your badge collection, check the armory.
  • oudx02
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sry these emblems are ugly ... too simple
  • FoxFerocity
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last round is live. 

Aaaaww.... I really wanted these ones! I can't believe that i missed it out! I tried to figure out what time and i actually put alarms on my phone, so i would check it but at the couple of times i checked it, it was too late :(

Thanks anyway and have a great weekend!
  • FoxFerocity
    finally got it,i missed 2 rounds
    so excited about it

You are lucky! Congratz!! This time i really wanted them!! :D I was one of the unlucky ones ;)
  • GY_Albert
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is there any more round?
  • Hindenburg1911
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    why will not send some code to the forums user? why only guys that waiting for only this codes .. and dont play any  100 hours battlefield in her live...
  • gabrne_8904
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Godmodegta wrote: »

Yes, if they are not in your badge collection, check the armory.

• Braddock512
    1272 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    why will not send some code to the forums user? why only guys that waiting for only this codes .. and dont play any  100 hours battlefield in her live...
    I posted 200 of each of the codes  - specific for the Battlefield Forums.
    It's a giveaway and has NOTHING to do with how much you play. I also posted when the codes were going to go live. I'm sorry you missed out, but maybe check the attitude a bit - this was 100% voluntary on my part - I didn't have to do any giveaways. 

-Braddock512-
This discussion has been closed.