Bored of BF

BumblebeeOwns
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I have been playing ALL the titles recently and I have just gotten so bored. Im trying new things get the spark back but I cant help but just seamlessly play through each game not really caring at all. I don't know if its because I played so much BF over the years and im burnt out or there just isn't much content or hype for a new bf to get me all excited. Does anyone else feel this way? 

Comments

• TFBisquit
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Weapon assignments are a goal to achieve, but being too difficult for most they end up stuck in the moment.
    Visibility is just bad, if you can't see your killer, or where the enemy is moving to, it all becomes meaningless. No tactical decisions to make etc.
    Clan servers could make it more interesting, weeding out the cheaters, balancing the teams by switching top players.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play an hour or two tops every week. And that's it.
    3 of my mates who bought the game with me quit already, like months ago.
    Don't have much incentive to play anymore as leveling up tides of war seems impossible as well with casual play. I'm at lvl 25 and I did more or less every single one of the weekly assignments.

I'll probably give it another shot around fall when the pacific drops in. But my expectations are close to zero.

• SirBobdk
    4015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maps, gameplay and balance are garbage why it gets boring very fast. This and a broken AC. Only play if i have absolut nothing else to do.
  • trip1ex
    4694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yeah i lost interest in BF. 

• RipGfx
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think a lot are bored with it, why cant it be like most of the other BF titles were I couldn't wait for the working day to end so I could get me some BF when I got home!, I looked forwards to it all day.  I love BFV & played for well over 500hrs, I can live with the glitches/bugs/frame drops and other problems, I just can't keep going round the same maps.... so I've gone back to BF1
  • impulsive_tango
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got to say its getting harder and harder to keep play BF5.
  • xHonest_Abe
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF Clan servers during the BF3 and BF4 was the high interest point for me in history. Today, you rarely play with the same players after a couple of games. And most of the time there is not a word said during the game. There are other war games (platoon based) with average graphics that the chat is non stop, you feel like part of the family there. Over time you would know your team mates reputation by playing with the same ones. A player back in the old days of BF clan server would be kicked during the game because of having outrageous scores for "disruption of play on our server". The server was for fun. Today, you can have a player with 100+ kills, while the average player is struggling for 25 during a game. Nothing happens to remove the hack during the game. There is no pride in protecting the server just to have fun now.
  • TheR00Man
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sad to say that for me, it's the amount of cheaters and hackers that pervade the game that has destroyed it for me. I also think that the bias balance is a bit much when the other team is losing. Sadly also the game itself has lost it's sheen. I am more interested in C.O.D. that is coming, than any of the current BFV games. I have only put in 270 hrs, whereas with BF4 it was near 2000 hrs. That in itself should be a warning to E.A. that yet again they have failed the customer base. 
  • I9sixty2
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They never recovered after that horrible launch and they dont seem to have any dedication for BF V . Dice moved on.
  • Gerardo2068
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    probably just burned out. I'm having a lot of fun in BF V and I see my self wanting to finish work so I can get back on it. take a great and find other games to play for a while.
  • Gattlin
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll play this week also just for the tank cameo then it's off to do something. May trim the lilacs or something
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    COD MW4 will probably kill the BF franchise 
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT said:
    At this point, I think that we can all hope that ANY other game will come along and kill the BF franchise. It keeps getting worse and worse every year, but why? Because, there is little competition with FPS games. 
  • BumblebeeOwns
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris said:
    D5RAT said:
    At this point, I think that we can all hope that ANY other game will come along and kill the BF franchise. It keeps getting worse and worse every year, but why? Because, there is little competition with FPS games. 

And BF games take 2 years to make vs the 1 year from COD

• 5hadyBrady
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, nobody likes this game. A lot of people gave it a chance though. It's definitely not being hated on without good reason. There's not much to like about this game. It's boring. It's repetitive, most of the maps are awful, they still haven't figured out how to get new players to play the game mode instead of playing for kills. I'm pretty sure you're witnessing the last gasps of Battlefield. They don't even care anymore. Last month the Swedish team went on a "holiday to get sun" while the game was in arguably it's worst state since launch. I'm sorry, but that's just inappropriate. I don't care about the Swedish tradition. It's 2019. If you can't figure out how to get vitamin D in 2019 I don't even know what to say to you. You're not going to get ricketts.
  • TruthFades
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah honestly I try to like this game but its pretty boring.... I wish there was something else to play that was similar
  • BumblebeeOwns
    Well always BF3! I started that up again and fell in love!
    Yeah honestly I try to like this game but its pretty boring.... I wish there was something else to play that was similar

• -Antares65z
    1635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you want something more tactical, you could try Hell Let Loose which is a WW2 game on Steam. It's still in the development stage but it's something different and worth checking out. 
  • xxxTUCO
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    boring and unplayable at times, play one round come near top with 28 kills and 7 deaths, team wins,,buzzzin. next round die 5 times in a row cant kill anybody, if i do kill it takes 15 hits, and i die 2 hits. end up sitting near uncap sniping to get my kdr back. its the worst coded game ever. games on dial up were not this bad.