Equiping a repair torch in a bomber

Marcusspinner
253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 14
Any thoughts people, I think it will really spice up the teamplay in the air, more bombers not being harrased by fighters or AA. More people defending in the second seat or even the third seat. I would love to see this because in previouse battlefields we had a repair torch on the choppers why not on the bombers!

Comments

• PackersDK
    732 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I believe bombers are supposed to be harrased by fighters and AA. That said, I wouldn’t mind it as such.

But only if they dropped the instant auto repair feature. And perhaps also made plane supply depots viable in own spawns. I don’t know why enemy planes can get re-armed in my spawn. 

If not, it’s a bit too much help for bombers. 
  • Marcusspinner
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PackersDK said:
    I believe bombers are supposed to be harrased by fighters and AA. That said, I wouldn’t mind it as such.

But only if they dropped the instant auto repair feature. And perhaps also made plane supply depots viable in own spawns. I don’t know why enemy planes can get re-armed in my spawn. 

If not, it’s a bit too much help for bombers. 
    I agree, also the resupply points in your own spawn is such a weird choice and should not be allowed...
  • Godmodegta
    287 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldn't mind , maybe could spice up Dog fight, it would  kinda  introduce lot more team work, if your talking about , if 2nd player could use torch and repair the bomber from inside, it would be nice, and Fighter plane, destroy and bomber in second, and bomber  plane have heavy machine gun that can also destroy plane, but terrible view vision and angle, honestly they would have too make bomber with more armor , no matter what, that fighter got you lock on target not even that torch repair save you.
  • PackersDK
    732 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wouldn't mind , maybe could spice up Dog fight, it would  kinda  introduce lot more team work, if your talking about , if 2nd player could use torch and repair the bomber from inside, it would be nice, and Fighter plane, destroy and bomber in second, and bomber  plane have heavy machine gun that can also destroy plane, but terrible view vision and angle, honestly they would have too make bomber with more armor , no matter what, that fighter got you lock on target not even that torch repair save you.
    It could make air fighting more interesting, sure. My issue with the idea is, if it can repair damage done by a fighter, then it can also repair damage done by AA. 

And in my humble opinion, AA in BFV is a complete joke. Not MAA perhaps, but AA is. I wouldn’t even mind a range nerf to MAA, if AA was buffed a bit. 

I really believe I’ve done more damage to trees, sandbags, foliage and camoflage netting that actual planes in this game. One fast press on the controller and you INSTANTLY get repaired halfway. Then a quick dive, you self-repair a bit. Then a 4 sec fly and you’re at a resupply station.