I know its not released yet but they rarely have the bugs of BF games on launch. Looing like they're going to take an even bigger slice of the dwindling bf fans. Obviously being modern is a big upvote but so many other things they seem to have bf in their crosshairs.
- maps, they release more and now they're free. Where is Al sundan? Where are the rest? Have to wait and see how cod release them after launch but pissweak so far.
- Dedicated servers on launch.
- Proper weapon customisation.
- Ability to change new add ons during the game.
- Hopefully team balance is good, why cant we change teams in the abscence of BF5's horrible team balance system?
- Player count. Check. They also have a variety of gamemodes. Where did gunmaster go? Conquest small? Where is hardcore mode? Why change them all the time? Leave frontlines on ffs.
Obviously we have to wait to play and I'm never pre ordering again but hey, it looks good thus far. Why couldn't Dice do this in what has almost been a year? Well would have been but they delayed it to fix issues. I don't care about graphics and the netcode as such, we all the same issues so it is reasonably balanced in that respect. Just saying.