Plane collisions should destroy both planes

LINKERBLOX
69 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
They usually destroy only one plane

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    2771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Usually the one doing the ramming survives too.
  • Godmodegta
    287 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    always felt, the person who ramming, will be destroy.
  • THECOMMANDER66
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Both planes should be destroyed. This was implemented in previous BF, but as we all know, Dice forgot everything they learned.
  • NLBartmaN
    3182 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only the one doing the ramming should get destroyed if it is the smaller one.
  • ElliotLH
    8181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Totally agree as I loath plane rammers. It would also make sense considering that a falling piece of fusillade from a plane you've just killed can destroy you.
  • Zviko0
    1621 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It should depend on where you hit it nad with what. The one ramming should definitely get destroyed most of the time since they go in with their nose but if they only hit a wing, it's only that wing that should be damaged.
  • Hawxxeye
    5351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Easy fix: make the blast of a plane that got destroyed to pack a real punch that can destroy other planes that are too close.
    This would also give some use for the planes are suicide missiles at ground enemies :D
  • barnesalmighty2
    1477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Totally agree as I loath plane rammers. It would also make sense considering that a falling piece of fusillade from a plane you've just killed can destroy you.

I find it odd that explodes plane parts don't kill infantry that they land on top of.
  • ElliotLH
    8181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I find it odd that explodes plane parts don't kill infantry that they land on top of.
    Ooo that'd be a nice little touch.
  • PrecisionWing
    627 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed. And sometimes, I got not even half of the plane health but still be able to ram enemy full health plane to the death. Lol
  • Marcusspinner
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about friendlies ramming each other should this destroy the rammer, the one that got rammed or both?
  • zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I thought that they do. Could swear I got splattered once by a piece of fuselage out of nowhere. Killed by accident...
  • disposalist
    8504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Both planes should be destroyed. This was implemented in previous BF, but as we all know, Dice forgot everything they learned.
    Actually this doesn't happen in BF1 either.  Often, you get skill-less fighter pilots ramming attack planes or bombers and taking them down.

The smaller plane should take proportionally more damage and this would be fixed.

Hey, what do you know?!  Something that *wasn't* great in BF1!  (But they still didn't learn from for BF5...)