Update

snarl_85
10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Please bring in the American army purely for the B17 bomber....a 17 man plane.......Come on.

Comments

• mikey199012
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Personally I’ve been waiting for the Sherman and m1 grand. Not having them in a ww2 game is silly. M1 grand especially the ping from the the last bullet and the sound of an mp40 is ww2 for me.
  • Cropulus
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hold your horses, they are coming in the game. Not sure about the B17 though.
  • jroggs
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The B-17 is a strat bomber, which makes it utterly inappropriate for CAS on a battlefield. On the other hand, BFV already has tactical V1 air strikes, so nothing is too absurd to make it into the game. Maybe we can get some U-boats in the Rotterdam canals, or pile T-34s onto each other to make a Soviet Voltron behemoth.
  • ElliotLH
    8181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 16
    jroggs said:
    The B-17 is a strat bomber, which makes it utterly inappropriate for CAS on a battlefield. On the other hand, BFV already has tactical V1 air strikes, so nothing is too absurd to make it into the game. Maybe we can get some U-boats in the Rotterdam canals, or pile T-34s onto each other to make a Soviet Voltron behemoth.
    Heh that T-34 pile-on suggestion sounds like something from Transformers VS GI Joe. I'm in to it.
  • fragnstein
    465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I could see the b17 being a squad call in,like a v2. Carpet bomb an area would be cool. (Bomb drop whistles)