Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - August 16 - Bombastic Fantastic Playlist | Nvidia Contest

Braddock512
1275 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
Let's review this week as we head into the weekend and Gamescom next week! 

Archive of Week Starting August 12, 2019

Monday, 8/12/2019
  • This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
Tuesday, 8/13/2019
Wednesday, 8/14/2019
Thursday, 8/15/2019
Friday, 8/16/2019
  • Battlefield V August Giveaway - Click the link http://bit.ly/BFVAugust2019Giveaway to submit your info for the chance to be selected as a winner of the "Art of Battlefield V" or a Battlefield V Logitech G mouse mat (it's really huge). 
  • Weekly Debrief - Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week.

On the Horizon

• Gamescom
    • PartWelsh and I will be in Cologne, Germany for Gamescom, where we'll be working with content creators and Game Changers about the upcoming maps Provence and Loftofen Islands. Keep an eye on your YouTubes - videos will be coming!
  • Update 4.4
    • We've received the first draft of the update notes for 4.4 and are working with our QA teams to test each of the fixes/details. Final notes will be locked next week and we'll be looking to share a release date once they have been locked. 

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    2773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Al Soondan?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 17
    My weekly debrief...

Not one 32 player game mode to play... I don't count TDM as it's broken since the map changes

The fact I can't play Frontlines, Domination or Rush when I want is incredibly frustrating - probably the most frustrating thing about the game currently. I have lost the desire to play, I didn't bother last night for the first time in a long time.

Post edited by DrunkOnRedWine on
  • opsis_1
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nice..when will the game be ready for release?
  • jroggs
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't count TDM as it's broken since the map changes
    I couldn't agree more. TDM was probably my favorite mode, but I've barely touched it since those horrible map changes.
  • StrikerLeecy126
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hope that Update 4.4 will fix the spotting camera malfunction issue which has been here longer than the invisible soldiers.
  • johnkapa1
    200 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 When is Al Sudan coming out on Conquest and we can we get more weapons? Gameplay is stale right now with only getting knifes, weapon skins and face paints..... Please let us know something...