8 months in and balance is a joke

X_Sunslayer_X
1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
every aspect of balance in BFV is a joke.
-classes are laughable go assault/support and get everything. both classes have only one weakness in the entire game. and that is not having more then one health pouch and that is it. its an insult to injury at this point but at least DICE successfully killed the idea of classes so in BF2020 we can all play assault so Drunkzee can finally make a Frostbite COD
-teams its a joke really unable to balance teams inbetween rounds in a 60€ AAA game i have played F2P games with better balance
-weapons are a joke assault-weapons are by far the best in the game closely followed by LMGs. i mean whats the point of SMGs if their "niche" is shared by all other weapons in the game who are almost equally as good with fewer downsides beyond extreme CQC?!
-maps are so onesided. marita for example heavily favors the german side with better terrain on their side.
well the "devs" if i even dare call them that since they perform like interns either have a lot of aces up their sleeves or have abandoned BFV after the BETA because we are still almost at square one and they have nothing going for them anymore

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly I feel they have had to spend so much time just keeping the game running that they have had and will have very little time for quality of life improvements.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    This game is the most disgusting rip off I have ever experienced in my life.
    They even had the audacity to say they couldn't really afford rentable servers. These guys rake in millions, they are far more disgusting than you imagine.
    Their name is now so tainted, any career focused employee would be mad to not resign ASAP. Danmotoxx had the right idea and if you didn't know, whenever someone like that resigns, they have a meeting and agree to announce that they are leaving for happy peaceful reasons, nothing to do with a sinking ship or anything like that.

• xOnslaught
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did someone say balance? what balance? the balance is as good as the anti-cheat system "non existent".
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    I’ve gone back to bf1 it’s much more fun.

Yep, this game is a lost cause. Folks, this ain’t 2013, it ain’t BF4 and it ain’t the same team that developed BF4. This team they have now have no clue how to fix this game.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Doing the same if the next update don't improve anything.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did someone say balance? what balance? the balance is as good as the anti-cheat system "non existent".

the sad thing is i can see DICE devs sitting in a conference room and someone says " well we don't have anything resembling balance in the game." then the boss says "great they can't criticize whats not there brilliant you are promoted"
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019

Yep, this game is a lost cause. Folks, this ain’t 2013, it ain’t BF4 and it ain’t the same team that developed BF4. This team they have now have no clue how to fix this game.

Their incompetence is mind blowing. Ridiculous, unbelievable things like releasing Rush mode with just one round on each map show that there is no real players there, just cheap low end coders. that's just one example of hundreds that anyone who was not new to the game would know immediately.
    I would be majorly embarrassed to work there if I had any kind of career / credentials I was serious about.
    Don;t ever forget there are multiple people behind this very installment of this franchise who have made multiple millions from this release, and when they said earlier they couldn't really afford rentable servers because money is tight - just remember what you are really dealing with here. It's disgusting, the public relations are full of lies and exaggerations to try and keep people happy and ignorant while they rip everyone off, and they'll come right back and try it again with the next installment.
    Lucky they thought to take on some hardcore gamers as admins on this forum, otherwise we could really speak our minds. I've always wondered what kind of incentive they are offered, it's probably just the prestige of saying you were kind of on their team. I wonder if these admins are even a blip on anyone's radar up there in Evil Profit Town.
  • Hawxxeye
    7749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You forgot to mention in the balance part about how the spitfire VA owns the skies and the Valentine basic and Archer own the tank world
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    Hawxxeye said:
    You forgot to mention in the balance part about how the spitfire VA owns the skies and the Valentine basic and Archer own the tank world

well i am mainly an infantry player and one of the worst pilots you could find :D  
    but yeah the balance issues drop down to everything but i have no confidence in DICE to admit or address any of it
  • SillySinStorm
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've pretty much resigned myself to joining the losing team each time i play squad conquest. Balancing is abysmal. Hopefully RSP fixes that in some way whilst also limiting certain classes *cough* assault *cough*.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    I've pretty much resigned myself to joining the losing team each time i play squad conquest. Balancing is abysmal. Hopefully RSP fixes that in some way whilst also limiting certain classes *cough* assault *cough*.

i very much doubt the "private-games" will give you any freedom in restricting classes or weapons.