Not fun anymore

SpecialK34689
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
With all the bugs and unbalanced matches, this game just isn’t fun anymore.

Comments

• Venomenal1
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not to mention the boring few maps. As the new maps roll out they'll be played then found boring, nothing new under the sun.
  • BANEofurXISTNCE
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's why I stopped playing it.  What's the point if you're not enjoying yourself anymore?  Went back to BF4 and have been having a great time (except for the campers and the OOR players).  Wish my old squadmates were still playing, would be a blast.
  • ragnarok013
    3074 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    That's why I stopped playing it.  What's the point if you're not enjoying yourself anymore?  Went back to BF4 and have been having a great time (except for the campers and the OOR players).  Wish my old squadmates were still playing, would be a blast.
    BANEofurXISTNCE Unfortunately one must deal with OOR players on older games since the player base has shrunk but at least we can still play our old favorites!

• n1ghtskynet
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm still having fun testing new strats thanks to the new game mechanics
  • xXCARBONXx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2
    Still missing my favorite game mode Frontlines.
  • CosmicStriker
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    boo hoo
    SpecialK34689 cried like a little baby:
    With all the bugs and unbalanced matches, this game just isn’t fun anymore.

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not to mention the boring few maps. As the new maps roll out they'll be played then found boring, nothing new under the sun.

We get Iwo Jima,Wake Island and another jungle map and some island map.  Besides Al Sundan maybe this month if they fix the graphic errors and Operation Underground in early October.  Besides RSP is free.