Weekly Debrief

[feedback] lack of gamemodes for infrantry focus only

13»

Comments

• viper63x
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x wrote: »
    (Quote)
    well yes this is true, im only asking for them to bring back some modes, and like i said in earlier posts which i am not sure why proassain did not read or missed? that I also like conquest, and like i said the ingrediants are there already and they just need to enable those modes.

I wouldn't worry about that guy, he over reacts to everything constantly and yes many of us want the other modes back for good.
    thanks
  • mf_shro0m
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x wrote: »
    (Quote)
    well yes this is true, im only asking for them to bring back some modes, and like i said in earlier posts which i am not sure why proassain did not read or missed? that I also like conquest, and like i said the ingrediants are there already and they just need to enable those modes.

Tbh he seems to skim through a lot of what he reads and doesn’t really think before he speaks. Some of his posts are really inconsistent
  • BeastofBourbon84
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thats is all fine. I will let the actions and game speak for itself. Tell DICE to continue to cater to Infantry only players. Battlefield will be dead in less then 3 years.

Don't say I didn't warn everyone.

I'm not in the position to tell dice anything.
    If I could I'd tell them to make big maps for cq and then use smaller parts of these maps for the inf focused modes.
    Just like it was on the past.

I don't understand why it's always a "either this or that" discussion with bfv.

Firestorm&5vs5&coop and other things were a waste of time and money so maybe thats why we are left fighting over scraps.