Bombastic fantastic, just remove it please, i beg you

LINKERBLOX
70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Theres nothing special, its just a mix of conquest and breakthrough, if i wanted to play breakthrough i wouldve just joined a breakthrough server and vice versa
Bring back fortress, outpost, grind, etc, those were fun because they were different

Comments

• Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They want you to hate the way things are restricted so you and others commit to hiring rentable servers where they are available. Just toffee nosed snobs being toffee nosed snobs, laughing all the way to the bank.
  • CostanzaStan
    217 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i thought this was so more people would have a chance to complete the storyline node
  • SirSpectacle
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why are you playing the Bombastic playlist if you don't like it?

As many flaws as BFV has, it feels like 2/3 of the complaints on this forum are caused by user error rather than the game...
  • Zviko0
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    bombastic fantastic is my favorite rotation

Same.
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    bombastic fantastic is my favorite rotation

Mine also. It's great :)

Just needs more maps to fill it out a bit. But then the whole game needs that.
  • Kongo030
    644 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It made a lot of sense to include Arras BT in this. German side has two tanks in the first sector - no planes, no British tanks, no further German tanks unless you get reinforcements. It almost always showed up first when I got in to finish the darn week. 
    A Panzerstorm CQ only loop would have been more useful. 
  • dayglowfroggy
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like it because it means more people than usual are playing hamada and panzer storm so those maps are more fun and there is a better mix of players.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the best server rotation just needs more Maps added.

The modes you talk about are Trash.
  • Carbonic
    1327 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I like it. Old school Battlefield map rotation with tanks and planes and a mix of game modes to spice things up.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CQ and Breakthrough are the ONLY good modes in BFV. For a long time I didn't even know Bombastic Fantastic was just CQ and Breakthrough, because I recall seeing somewhere that it was a vehicle centric mode, which I assumed meant that it had more tank spawns, or something.
  • ElliotLH
    8208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CQ and Breakthrough are the ONLY good modes in BFV. For a long time I didn't even know Bombastic Fantastic was just CQ and Breakthrough, because I recall seeing somewhere that it was a vehicle centric mode, which I assumed meant that it had more tank spawns, or something.
    If memory serves the first version had faster vehicle spawns. 
  • LINKERBLOX
    70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As many flaws as BFV has, it feels like 2/3 of the complaints on this forum are caused by user error rather than the game...

Because 90% of severs are bombastic fantastic and i cant find a normal breakthrough server
  • ElliotLH
    8208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LINKERBLOX wrote: »

Because 90% of severs are bombastic fantastic and i cant find a normal breakthrough server

They're there in the browser. You just need to check the server name as they're titled differently.
  • THECOMMANDER66
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don’t play Bombastic if you don’t like it. Learn to use the server browser.
  • ragnarok013
    3083 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    They want you to hate the way things are restricted so you and others commit to hiring rentable servers where they are available. Just toffee nosed snobs being toffee nosed snobs, laughing all the way to the bank.
    Beat_Mangler80 Everyone will be able to run a server for free according to the posts on private games. There will inevitably be a paid options with more features but we don't have details on that.

Carbonic said:
    I like it. Old school Battlefield map rotation with tanks and planes and a mix of game modes to spice things up.
    Carbonic I'd like it a lot more and play it almost exclusively if it was only conquest vehicle maps as I have no desire to play breakthrough.

• ElliotLH
    Beat_Mangler80 Everyone will be able to run a server for free according to the posts on private games. There will inevitably be a paid options with more features but we don't have details on that.

Carbonic said:
    Carbonic I'd like it a lot more and play it almost exclusively if it was only conquest vehicle maps as I have no desire to play breakthrough.

Panzerstorm Breakthrough does get a bit 'shooting fish in a barrel'.