Leaked Content

THECOMMANDER66
82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The Pacific will feature an all new skin for Japanese destroyers. Introducing the My Lil Pony vehicle skin. Only $29.99 in the Armory. But wait there’s more! When you purchase the My Lil Pony skin, you’ll get free access to the Castle Greyskull fortress on Okinawa.

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    **** posting at its finest.
  • ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How many Boins for Grimlock?

• GhostsOfWar119
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The Pacific will feature an all new skin for Japanese destroyers. Introducing the My Lil Pony vehicle skin. Only $29.99 in the Armory. But wait there’s more! When you purchase the My Lil Pony skin, you’ll get free access to the Castle Greyskull fortress on Okinawa.
    They need to make Paladin Adolf, Warlock Himmler for new elite characters then I'm sold for sure...One will crush their enemies with sword & shield, the holy light the other will use the force of magic to destroy their enemies!

• ragnarok013
    3065 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    As funny as it is I'm locking this thread for baiting\trolling.
This discussion has been closed.