Weekly BF

Bring back Vietnam!

Jargon113
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Can we get a graphics update on the BF:Vietnam series, or maybe a re-boot of it??

I miss listening to music in the chopper.

Comments

• LeesSummit09
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That was a blast and music was awesome. I enjoyed playing against the bots, flying around in chopper, listening to music. In multiplayer, good chopper pilots dominated as infantry had nothing to bring them down.
  • ForbidRhyme
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That was a blast and music was awesome. I enjoyed playing against the bots, flying around in chopper, listening to music. In multiplayer, good chopper pilots dominated as infantry had nothing to bring them down.

Oh so no balance? Sounds like a proper follow up to bfv!
  • opsis_1
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jungle warfare..dont get them going. We already have farm house and church warfare.
  • trip1ex
    4877 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    put a couple copters on Twisted Steel and you're in Vietnam
  • lnfaCt
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    plz no.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cold war, and have a map pack were they exore past cold war battles.
    1 Korean map
    1 Vietnam map
    1 Cuban map
    1 Afghanistan map
    1 african map
    1 South AmericN map
    The rest focusing on the cold war gone hot mid 1980's
  • bran1986
    5742 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A fictional Cold War gone hot set in multiple eras. The amount of variety in the weaponry and vehicles would be awesome, as would locations. I would have two major factions but with a bunch of sub factions with uniforms and voice overs for numerous countries. Vehicles and weapons from everywhere, I would just go balls to the wall with it.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    A fictional Cold War gone hot set in multiple eras. The amount of variety in the weaponry and vehicles would be awesome, as would locations. I would have two major factions but with a bunch of sub factions with uniforms and voice overs for numerous countries. Vehicles and weapons from everywhere, I would just go balls to the wall with it.

Yes, just YES!
  • NuttysKunKs
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You’re forgetting the mortar!!!

My fav was mortaring the chinook as a ****.
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After BFV I think DICE would be better off moving away from historical conflicts and focus on fictional conflicts...

• StormSaxon
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 23
    As long as it’s not modern I’m down for anything.
  • GhostsOfWar119
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Considering what they did to the World War II setting? HELL NO!  they need to make a fictitious based title, where they can make things up adding whatever they want super woman, robots, zombies etc :D
  • royzl_star
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
      lol
  • Zviko0
    1667 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 23
    Vietnam would be great if done right. Just like BFV would be great if it was BF1942, BF1943 game on Frostbite. So I agree with this guys above. They better stay away from history if they want to be special and do something we've never seen before. No one wants that.

Saying that, I'd be happy with BF2143 or Bad Company 3. Since it's either future or present which is basically the same, they can go ham with their imagination and no one could say anything about it.
  • ragnarok013
    3322 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Jargon113 said:
    Can we get a graphics update on the BF:Vietnam series, or maybe a re-boot of it??

I miss listening to music in the chopper.
    Jargon113 that game isn't even sold any longer due to the music rights having expired so I doubt that EA would update the graphics. Also I'm moving this post to the appropriate section.
  • Jargon113
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol just lock it like every other thread already.. but anyway, a cold war re-boot would be good because it is fiction, like everyone else said- they need to stay away from the real battles anyway if they are just going to write their own history.
  • -Antares65z
    1653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You can still find active BC2 Vietnam servers running. You find them directly in the BC2 browser. Not the Vietnam Expansion pack browser.