The Cheater is trolling me.

PappaDraco
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited August 23
Last night i was in a huge flank with my sniper and on the roof of a house and an invisible player came straigth into me out of nowhere and started killing (stealing) my kills, i've noticd he join my squad often.  I find it ridiculous because the game can be so fun when its played legit.  He scraped my FdV 1 hour ago.  I think the cheaters won im going to uninstall the game and all origin stuff, im at this point.  If i want to fight aginst noob saibot ill go play mortal combat not bf1 TY bye

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    6655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bye!!!!
  • Forkbeard84
    1569 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You’re makin me cry. Buh Bye!
  • Ronin9572
    843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Your a scout and he's stealing your kills? My advice, aim better!
  • PicklePatriot45
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Before all that, the devs and marketing team are trolling you! 
  • PappaDraco
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 8
    ive decided to give the game another chance or an exemption about the cheatewrs problem on pc because im still laughing hard even when cheaters turn me into noob saibot.  
    Post edited by PappaDraco on
  • PappaDraco
    edited September 8
    PicklePatriot45 said:once i went to the conclusion that dice or ea may sell cheats to kill a game to switch hardware servers stuff towards the new game as they make money income from it but it is just a theorie
    Before all that, the devs and marketing team are trolling you! 

• PappaDraco
    edited September 8
    Ronin9572 said:i know but if someone use your shoulder to peek over/deploy bipod above you, your aim will become innacurate so if the player is not visiblew is cheating + trolling.  You"ll have to raise yourself early to teach me something in this game but your feedback is still appreciated 
    Your a scout and he's stealing your kills? My advice, aim better!

Post edited by PappaDraco on
  • Ronin9572
    843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PappaDraco wrote: »
    (Quote)

Uh......
  • Kougrey
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you make me sad :(